Betting Talk

Sports Profit System

cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Does anyone have any experience with these guys? I'm looking at possibly purchasing for some NBA plays as I have no idea or time to spend on NBA stuff. From all the research I've done it sounds like they are respectable and reputable, and not so toutish like so many others out there. They aren't posted anywhere across the street and that makes me a feel a little better about their credibility.

From what I read and looked up it looks like the play very few games and are off to a 15-5 start to 2015. I recently was extended a line of credit for 10k and figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to try out one of their 6 month memberships. Again, Looks like their 6 months membership is affordable for someone like myself and I can justify spending the $600. I've never used a service before and want to be pointed in the right direction. Any suggestions from you gentlemen would be appreciated.

Goats- Can you please move this to General Discussion-

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Is this a joke. didn't you just say a few weeks ago in the RAS thread..
    I don't understand why anyone would pay for a service
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    You'd probab have more ev buying $600 of scratch tickets.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I have often wondered what this means not seeing plays posted anywhere...like or dislike Warren Sharp you never see his plays posted anywhere..is no one buying them? Or is he just out not having people shill for him?
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Cp, i have a better guy for u. not only is he sharper, if he doesn't tonight go 3-0 tonight, u get a week of his service,
    ABOSOLUTLYFREE
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Is this a joke. didn't you just say a few weeks ago in the RAS thread..

I absolutely did and wouldnt for a sport that I dont spend time on myself. What's the difference between using these guys or Ras? Atleast they are having a documented winning year.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Give it a try and let us know how it works out. They make 3 unit bets which is not a good sign. Yes, they have a documented winning year, but Ras has at least 8 documented winning years.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    cpech56 wrote: »
    I absolutely did and wouldnt for a sport that I dont spend time on myself. What's the difference between using these guys or Ras? Atleast they are having a documented winning year.

It's a really bad idea man. Hell I would even buy sweetjones55 before I bought this. I don't bet the NBA and don't even really follow it, so I'm not sure if there is somebody out there worth following. And even as bad as RAS is doing this year in hoops, there is absolute no comparison between the two. RAS is/was arguably the best, and this deal here is........ Well it's prolly a scam.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    kcburgh wrote: »
    I have often wondered what this means not seeing plays posted anywhere...like or dislike Warren Sharp you never see his plays posted anywhere..is no one buying them? Or is he just out not having people shill for him?

I lost 20 units on his CFB plays this year and 4 units in the NFL. He loves to bet 7 game teasers at -130 juice, moneyline favs at -120 to -140 and buys the hooks on all key numbers. He then just treats it a 1 unit loss. My favorite was when we were on the Vikings the early in the week AP got suspended. Once the news hit that AP was being suspended and not playing, he sent out a note to close out the position. By that time the line moved 2 points.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited January 2015

Now that's marketing you can trust ;)
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2015

One difference based on your above post is 20 picks is statistically insignificant while RAS was been winning for over a decade. Another is you seem to know absolutely nothing about this service while I assume you know plenty about RAS between their longevity and being a BT member.

Unsolicited advice, I know, but since you have also posted that you think there are several free posters worth following (making subscribing to long-time winning services wasteful), you might want to do some research on statistically significant records and be a bit more rigorous in determining whom you should and should not follow.

All that said, it's your money. Best of luck either way.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    The people have spoken

1. It was a horrible idea
    2. See #1
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    jm wrote: »
    I lost 20 units on his CFB plays this year and 4 units in the NFL. He loves to bet 7 game teasers at -130 juice, moneyline favs at -120 to -140 and buys the hooks on all key numbers. He then just treats it a 1 unit loss. My favorite was when we were on the Vikings the early in the week AP got suspended. Once the news hit that AP was being suspended and not playing, he sent out a note to close out the position. By that time the line moved 2 points.

So it sounds like he is a dart thrower just like many others..curious as to how many people he has paying for his picks.
  • Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Are you planning to bet with the line of credit?

That seems like an even worse idea than paying for picks, in my humble opinion.
  • winupwinup Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Does anyone have any experience with these guys? I'm looking at possibly purchasing for some NBA plays as I have no idea or time to spend on NBA stuff. From all the research I've done it sounds like they are respectable and reputable, and not so toutish like so many others out there. They aren't posted anywhere across the street and that makes me a feel a little better about their credibility.

From what I read and looked up it looks like the play very few games and are off to a 15-5 start to 2015. I recently was extended a line of credit for 10k and figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to try out one of their 6 month memberships. Again, Looks like their 6 months membership is affordable for someone like myself and I can justify spending the $600. I've never used a service before and want to be pointed in the right direction. Any suggestions from you gentlemen would be appreciated.

Goats- Can you please move this to General Discussion-

use sportsoption nba they are the best right now.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I would say go over to Pregame-- those guys never lose! :laughing: