Betting Talk

Since 2sportguy was zapped...

RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
edited March 2015 in Sports Betting
I'm not gonna get into this religious battle, however I have question for the liberal administration concerning Afghanistan. When do we get some decision on BERGDAHL?

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    I'm not gonna get into this religious battle, however I have question for the liberal administration concerning Afghanistan. When do we get some decision on BERGDAHL?

USA made a trade 5 for 1 and a little ransom money that fell into the wrong hands went missing. Why do we need a decision on Bergdahl? because some of his fellow soldiers said he was a deserter
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »

Are you calling Obama a liberal?
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    I believe around the 20th of this month the report will be released..
    edited January 2015
    kcburgh wrote: »
    I believe around the 20th of this month the report will be released..

Nothing is going to happen to him regardless of what comes out in that report which will all be bullshit anyways
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    USA made a trade 5 for 1 and a little ransom money that fell into the wrong hands went missing. Why do we need a decision on Bergdahl? because some of his fellow soldiers said he was a deserter

You wouldn't understand Wraps. If I'm gonna sacrifice my body, the guy next to me isnt gonna get away with collaboration.
    edited January 2015
    none of that matters, because he was a prisoner of war and all that goes out the window and you will see nothing will happen to him
    edited January 2015
    collaboration

Ron, are you saying he was working with the Taliban while fighting with the American side and then was taken as a prisoner so he could bring his ass home to the USA?
  • retrieverretriever Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Guys, let's focus on sports, please. This is a place where we can find a refuge from the crazy horrible stuff going on in the world.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    none of that matters, because he was a prisoner of war and all that goes out the window and you will see nothing will happen to him

you are correct another dog and pony show in DC..people on both sides of the isle get all worked up over every hearing when in reality it is either much ado about nothing or both sides protect their own(Dems and Repubs)...just look how cozy the Clinton's and Bush's are..
    edited March 2015

"Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier who slipped away from his patrol base in Afghanistan in 2009 and was held in captivity for five years, has been charged with desertion and misbehaving before the enemy, Army officials said Wednesday, setting the stage for emotionally charged court proceedings in coming months." source Washington Post
    edited March 2015
    Yep I heard last night. I was really wrong on this one. :surrender:
    edited March 2015
    No prob Wraps. They also arrest his dad for impersonating a Muslim.
    edited March 2015
    They also arrest his dad for impersonating a Muslim.

:laugh: