Betting Talk

Talking head line of the day

MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
edited December 2014 in Sports Betting
Please post if you have one that tops this MO-rON. After a Cinci taunting penalty directed at JM late in the 1H , the announcer said" Cincinnati just may have awoken a sleeping giant in Johnny Manziel" Johnny meatball proceeded to throw to throw a pick after a false start which got called back, only to throw another pick 2 plays later.

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Dude has bust written all over him, I'm going to enjoy watching him fail
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    kane wrote: »
    Dude has bust written all over him, I'm going to enjoy watching him fail

I don't bet the NFL-- but, a friend called and told me the Bozo was starting, and that Cinn was the play of the week. Thanks for a couple of extra bucks Miss Football.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    It was my second biggest play this week behind the Pit Over (way to make the most of that 800 yards in offense boys).

Told my circle of betting friends that the set up reminded me of Eagles getting 24 or whatever at Pats with AJ starting. I said it before that game. I said it before this game: after it is over we are all going to be saying what the fuck was up with that line. I didn't expect that bad of ass whoopin. I have been saying for a year now this guy will be bust, but he also won't give a fuck. Will have his own reality show in 3 years. Doesn't have the talent or the work ethic. But he will be laughing all the way to the bank.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    i played a bunch of Cincinnati at a p hours b4 it went to 1.5 lol . luckily it didn't matter.
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Back the original subject of your thread though, sports landscape has tons of these daily. Was watching a Pens game and the announcer said "he is a great skater".

No shit. He is in the NHL after all.