Betting Talk

Hey Newcombe

kanekane Senior Member
edited December 2014 in Sports Betting
You got some splainin' to do. Incarnate Word? Really? WTF?

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    lol! I couldn't believe it with my own eyes. give them credit for making the shots in the end to get the W but the mistakes made to even allow that to happen were flat out awful. Petteway simply taking too many shots and the huskers need to get back to what made them tough last year which was very solid D and spreading the rock around. Of course Petteway should get his fair share of looks and takes being the better player/athlete on the team but if they don't get things together they will be a bottom feeder in the big 10. Losing to Creighton yet again is a bit gut-wrenching too... I like the jays as well but would prefer the huskers get that W.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    I can understand getting upset, happens all the time, but losing to something called Incarnate Word? Okay, I just googled them, apparently they are a small private catholic school located in San Antonio (I wonder if their coach rested all his good players last night), anyway, their nickname is the Cardinals and their biggest accomplishments in sports are, in 2010 their men's swimming team finished second in the NCAA division two Nat'l championships, their men and women's soccer teams have won numerous Heartland Conference championships, and their men's cross country team won the Heartland Conference meet in both 2008 and 2009
    edited December 2014
    based on your info above then now I don't feel so bad :)... they appear to be quite accomplished.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    based on your info above then now I don't feel so bad :)... they appear to be quite accomplished.

I'm just messin with ya Newc. If the Canes ever lost to something called the New Jersey Institiute of Technology or Incarnate Word, you can let me have it too
    edited December 2014
    I appreciate the good humor and its much deserved. the big 10 is off to some epic losses this year so far...