Betting Talk

Cam Newton

kanekane Senior Member
edited December 2014 in Sports Betting
Don't know any details, but I just heard he was in some sort of car accident, I just quickly took the six with Tampa

Comments

• StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited December 2014
    Isnt that a good thing for Carolina?
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Steve Crump WBTV @SteveCrumpWBTV

CMPD source says no injuries to Cam Newton.He did not want to be transported. Taken to hospital as a precaution.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    StevieY wrote: »
    Isnt that a good thing for Carolina?

I'm gonna presume sarcasm here?
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Living in SC, I see all of Sham Newton's games. Hes been hurt, but also has regressed and just watching his style, body language and hearing about his of field demeanor, imo he has slipped into the "just doesn't get it" category despite being very talented.
    edited December 2014
    Living in SC, I see all of Sham Newton's games. Hes been hurt, but also has regressed and just watching his style, body language and hearing about his of field demeanor, imo he has slipped into the "just doesn't get it" category despite being very talented.

Do you live anywhere near Columbia? A guy(BP) I knew got into a 'little' trouble a couple years ago. I guess self defense did't hold up.:evil:
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    he has 2 lower back fractures from this accident.
    edited December 2014
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Do you live anywhere near Columbia? A guy(BP) I knew got into a 'little' trouble a couple years ago. I guess self defense did't hold up.:evil:

i think i am familiar w the situation, but um in Myrtle Beach
    edited December 2014
    Glad u r not there. If so u wudda hadda headache dealing with that guy. Betting or booking.
    edited December 2014
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Glad u r not there. If so u wudda hadda headache dealing with that guy. Betting or booking.

Are u referring to the love triangle?
    edited December 2014
    No the collateral damage after he was arrested. The Secret Service(really) were involved in the clean up of anyone affiliated with him.