Betting Talk

I am back to settle my discussion from 3 years ago .

60feetheat60feetheat Member
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
I have not been on this site for awhile as for my reasoning was the way I was raked by this site when I compared RGIII to Tim Tebow.
I have come back tonight to say screw all of you the skills of Tim Tebow as a NFL QB are compared to or if not better than RGIII. I will
not be back so ask Gruden about his feelings on RGIII. Thank You and Good night.:bye:

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    welcome back and good bye again :).
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I am sure I didn't pay attention when it happened, but did you predict a career altering injury for RG3 When you did your comparison?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I think Tebow and Griffin are very comparable, neither one is an NFL QB
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Lol agreed
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    To quote some old time 'brothers' @Orleans R&S Book, " The Klanahans ruined RG3 with their play calling." They might havea point.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    3 years he waited, you can't make this shit up.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    3 years he waited, you can't make this shit up.

You talk about a guy that has been beat down and dying for vindication. Unfortunately he still didn't get it.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I was thinking maybe through some weird DNA cloning if they can combine Tebo and RG3 cells they might be able to come up with a superstar QB :argue:
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    The discussion he's referencing is from last year, not 3 YEARS ago LOL
    http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/174956-How-bad-is-Ponder

None of the arguments he holds against RGIII hold true btw. Talks about Griffin throwing motion causing the ball to come in difficult for the receiver. Fact-check: RG III is completing 69.7% of his passes. Right behind league-leader Brees who is at 70.3%

This is the same guy who gave us THIS thread:
    http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/177125-Someone-takeover-the-tennis-pick-thread-quickly

Can anybody else hear that mosquito barking?
    edited November 2014
    oh yes, he was barking about H8tolose tennis picks
  • StevenDrewStevenDrew Junior Member
    edited November 2014
    kane wrote: »
    I think Tebow and Griffin are very comparable, neither one is an NFL QB

Also, they are two people that have never been in my kitchen. They have lots in common it seems.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Goats why was my post deleted in here? You don't think that's relevant information for Underwraps to know?
    edited November 2014
    i seen it cpech my reply was deleted also.. whoever emailed you is just some clown that dont know how to use google
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    So Goats deletes our posts but yet I'm waiting to hear who from BT gave him my email address because it's not someone I have ever associated with on here.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    1. I didn't delete a single post in this thread. We have other mods and admins here. I don't really care about being blamed, just an FYI.

2. From the Posting Rules...

Moderators have the right to delete posts for any reason as they see fit. If you do not know why your post was deleted please e-mail info@bettingtalk.com for a reply.
    Please DO NOT make another post with the same content or another post asking why your post was deleted.

Send an e-mail as indicated above if you wish, but no more posting about it. Thanks.
  • Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Obi One wrote: »
    None of the arguments he holds against RGIII hold true btw. Talks about Griffin throwing motion causing the ball to come in difficult for the receiver.

Seems Chris Cooley has a problem with his throwing motion as well.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2014/11/19/chris-cooley-rgiii-was-so-bad-i-cant-assess-the-rest-of-the-redskins-offense/
    Griffin’s throwing motion
    “He’s short-arming the ball,” Cooley said. “He has bad technique, he’s not setting his feet right….He has the yips. He does have the yips, where the ball’s just not coming out of your hand right, so now you’ve aborted all technique, because you don’t have a feel for the ball coming out of your hand, and you’re getting this shot-put throw action. You’re aiming. He has the yips. He does. He just does.”
    Obi One wrote: »
    Fact-check: RG III is completing 69.7% of his passes. Right behind league-leader Brees who is at 70.3%

And both teams are terrible. Whats the point?
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Whats the point?

The point being that if you're going to bash Griffin, and your main argument is that his throwing motion is giving the receivers problems to catch the ball (remember? this was 60feetheat's argument)...... you don't really have a point, as he's completing a very high rate of his passes. Nowhere do I hear an argument about his indecisiveness, bad reads and bad decision making. I don't mind the bashing of RGIII nor do I have a problem with those defending him. But if you're going to do either of the two, at least make sure you're doing it with the right arguments. Especially if you come back to the discussion after a year to tell everybody how 'right' you were back then. Makes you look like a frustrated fool in my opinion. That's why I linked to his tennis thread too. To show that we're dealing with a fool here.