Betting Talk

Has anyone ever used a stock market " tout " service

2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
Anyone have and experiences out there good or bad ?

Never used one but at times have been tempted too..........I often ask myself if their are any RAS type stock market services out there I am not aware of.........

Comments

• duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Ask why would they be selling that info?

RAS might because he can't get any more down on a college game. But stocks? Market size is huge.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I've heard a bunch of people say they use some service called "Sweet Baby Jones Stocks and Options"

Buyer Beware
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    yes, size is huge and its just impossible to follow on a day trading basis. You will never get the same price, even if you have a live camera feed from the trading desk. Long term touts a different story, but mostly they all suck just like in the sports world.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Im not talking about using one for momentum trading or day trading, or quick in and out stuff......More like " here is a stock we love , should be a winner in 18-24 months its a hidden gem..........That kind of thing, used to try and uncover great small cap companies that could be the next big(ish) thing
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    2sportguy wrote: »
    Im not talking about using one for momentum trading or day trading, or quick in and out stuff......More like " here is a stock we love , should be a winner in 18-24 months its a hidden gem..........That kind of thing, used to try and uncover great small cap companies that could be the next big(ish) thing

I never used any, but you can try the motleyfool newsletter subscription. these fuckers had netflix when it was trading at $12 years ago and also RIMM (blackberry) when it was in the teens, they also have their fair share of losers. In a nut shell, its best to do your own work if you can find 1 hour a day to do research and learn how to read between the lines on the quarterly and yearly reports. Lots of fudging going on by these high tech accountants.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    2sportguy wrote: »

This guy has a good track record-- but they are most all penny stocks (many of them Canadian and Australian.) I'd say it's worth the nominal fee.

http://www.nathansbulletin.com/
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    I never used any, but you can try the motleyfool newsletter subscription. these fuckers had netflix when it was trading at $12 years ago and also RIMM (blackberry) when it was in the teens, they also have their fair share of losers. In a nut shell, its best to do your own work if you can find 1 hour a day to do research and learn how to read between the lines on the quarterly and yearly reports. Lots of fudging going on by these high tech accountants.

Agree on MF. Definitely long term and just need to decide if u follow blindly or use as analysis. Problem I had is they released a couple stocks a month and my portfolio really expanded with the number of holdings in equity.