Betting Talk

Buying back on ras

golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
For those of you that can get the released line, do you recommend over betting the games, then coming back for an amount on the other side after the move so you can have the original bet for how much you want it for and have a middle? I know theoretically your not suppose to do this, but I think I may start. Would of crushed in football this year. I've never done this but thinking about starting . Thoughts ? Thanks guys

Comments

• golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Or procap or Dr H too for that matter
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    For those of you that can get the released line, do you recommend over betting the games, then coming back for an amount on the other side after the move so you can have the original bet for how much you want it for and have a middle? I know theoretically your not suppose to do this, but I think I may start. Would of crushed in football this year. I've never done this but thinking about starting . Thoughts ? Thanks guys

Personally , I only have time for one shop and the max on sides is 1000........If I could get 3 or 4 k down sure I would and buy back a little for a middle.........But then again if I could get down at a bunch of shops I would risk losing them by betting steam and risk losing them even more by playing for middles.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I've been middling RAS football and it's been profitable in a limited sample size for me (Esp the totals)
    edited November 2014
    jm wrote: »
    I've been middling RAS football and it's been profitable in a limited sample size for me (Esp the totals)

Think I'm gonna start doing this
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    A passive aggressive golfer bitch thread, love it.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Golfer - Did u buy back at under 58' for Texas St? Could get interesting.
    edited November 2014
    jm wrote: »
    Golfer - Did u buy back at under 58' for Texas St? Could get interesting.

I did not buy back for last nights game.