Betting Talk

NBA Discussion, Latest News and Player Updates '14/ '15

Obi OneObi One Senior Member
edited April 2015 in Sports Betting
Discuss the picks you like, update us on injuries and players who are in or out of line-ups.
Keep it respectful and make it a winning season.

Good luck to all!

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Books will be opening the numbers for saturday in just a bit, these are my strongest picks:

512 bkn/det under 197 or better
    517 bos +10 or better
    521 phx -4 or better
    524 lal/gs under 204 or better
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Obi One wrote: »
    Books will be opening the numbers for saturday in just a bit, these are my strongest picks:

512 bkn/det under 197 or better
    517 bos +10 or better
    521 phx -4 or better
    524 lal/gs under 204 or better

Boston currently +8 I hit the BOL opener at +11.5 small limit, but I have to take what I can get. hopefully by game time tomm it goes to 10 or higher so i can add more
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I'll do my best to keep up with some key injuries. However it's the NBA, one minute a guy is in, then he's out, then he's in again, so you usually never know until it's game-time, so nobody blame me if I list a guy as out, and he ends up starting. Anyone who plays the Association will understand what I'm saying.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Bulls - Jimmy Butler (thumb) is ?
    Spurs- Kawhi Leonard (eye) is probable, Tiago Splitter (shin) is out
    Pacers- David West (ankle) is out
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    looking forward to this thread...

I took cavs +4.5
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Clippers TT over for quarter, half & game
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Greg Monroe is back tomorrow after his two game suspension and new coach SVG hasn't said if he's starting him or he'll come off the bench but either way he'll get his minutes. He had a very productive pre season with his Shooting % and FT % which were much improved and hopefully that will carry over. With SVG now coaching this team it's a team to watch. I laid the -3 with Detroit in there home opener against Brooklyn.
    edited November 2014
    Guess what D.Rose is ? (Ankle) tonight. or is this a way of him not playing to many back to backs? Something to keep an eye on.
    edited November 2014
    Just found out from NBA injuries D. Rose Ankle nothing serious so he says.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Guess what D.Rose is ? (Ankle) tonight. or is this a way of him not playing to many back to backs? Something to keep an eye on.

Somehow he managed to sprain BOTH his ankles in the game. My guess is he will start tonight but they will limit his minutes.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Miami- D- Wade (calf) probable, Josh McRoberts (toe) ?
    Brkln- Brook Lopez (foot) out
    Indiana- David West (ankle) out
    Chicago- Rose (ankle) ? Jimmy Butler (thumb) ?
    Houston- Patrick Beverly (hamstring) ?
    Gold St- David Lee (hamstring) out

If I get any more info on these guys I'll try to update
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Here is what I am playing...

Hornets under 186
    Bulls under 190.5
    Nuggets over 193.5
    Pistons -3 (OT with u here)
    76ers +9
    Pacers +11
    Magic +6
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Wade is in the SL, McRoberts isn't starting, but is dressed, Beverly is out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Rose is now probable, looks like he's playing
    edited November 2014
    Who would think that we're having more discussion during the NBA season then football. Not talking just picks but a sentence or two about injuries and scheduling Who's playing 3 in 4 4 in 5 and so on. Looking forward to contribute more during the NBA season about scheduling advantages and stuff like that.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Both Butler, and Taj Gibson are out for the Bulls
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Who would think that we're having more discussion during the NBA season then football. Not talking just picks but a sentence or two about injuries and scheduling Who's playing 3 in 4 4 in 5 and so on. Looking forward to contribute more during the NBA season about scheduling advantages and stuff like that.

I know I'm in the minority, but I like basketball better than football, I can talk hoops all night. I think this will end up being a very informative thread as the season progresses
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    So Butler, Gibson out. Noah supposed to be limited to 35 minutes, but that was pushed a little last night (37). Rose has 3 sprained ankles and team coming off a heart breaker in OT. Does Minny have enough?
    edited November 2014
    Rose out
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Now Rose is out. For those of you who are new to betting the NBA, this is common place, stuff like this happen all the time.
    edited November 2014
    And only worth 1 point hmmm
    edited November 2014
    he is out for now, still 9 minues til tip lol
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    So Butler, Gibson out. Noah supposed to be limited to 35 minutes, but that was pushed a little last night (37). Rose has 3 sprained ankles and team coming off a heart breaker in OT. Does Minny have enough?

It's a great spot for the Wolves, of course nothing is guaranteed, but they're a young team who will show up and play hard, whether that translates to a cover, we'll have to wait and see. GL if you're on 'em
    edited November 2014
    on them lg +3 & +135
    edited November 2014
    nice hopefully our edge is still alive being that star player is out. I was on minny too. lets hope for the best.
    edited November 2014
    I am no good at making an NBA #. Is it possible Chi-3 was the correct # without him playing? I don't understand how he is only worth 1 pt. any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    edited November 2014
    I am no good at making an NBA #. Is it possible Chi-3 was the correct # without him playing? I don't understand how he is only worth 1 pt. any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    Like kane said earlier its a great spot for minny, but someone must of knew when the line was +3.5 and it went lower so maybe he's worth 2 or 3
    edited November 2014
    how about OKC +4.5 with no Westbrook was as high as 7 in the morning. sharp money on OKC
    edited November 2014
    unreal OKC up by 23 at half. hit the +7 yesterday at bol very small and forgot all about it today looking at other games until I seen +4.5
  • namathfannamathfan Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Jimmy Butler who was "out" plays 16:41 in first half, the most of any Bulls player...lol.