Betting Talk

Onside kick down by 22

buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
Is it just me or why would u try an onside kick with 5 mins left. I just lost the under play in the Oregon game to a bullshit field goal.

Another shitty fucken Saturday... fucked because of line movement or just unlucky... Maybe it's variance... Lolll... If I varinace one time... I'm gonna retire.. Looks I will be paying the man again

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    At least you waited until after the games were over.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I always use the board as a constructive way of venting and it is always after the game ends.

Good luck today!
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Sometimes you don't need to vent. Yesterday I went 0-5, and none of the games were close-- got blown out in all. Easy day, no stress, no sweating until the final whistle. It gave me plenty of time to practice my hang-man knots.
  • Reno MasterReno Master Junior Member
    edited October 2014
    Sometimes you don't need to vent. Yesterday I went 0-5, and none of the games were close-- got blown out in all. Easy day, no stress, no sweating until the final whistle. It gave me plenty of time to practice my hang-man knots.

If a mere 5-game losing streak has you contemplating suicide, you're over-betting.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    If a mere 5-game losing streak has you contemplating suicide, you're over-betting.

Today, suicide remarks are taken with more seriousness than ever. I know, because of a joking remark I made to a VA nurse almost landed me in therapy.
    Nah RM, don't worry about BTD.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Unfortunately, I continue to follow the advantage guys and give them my obvious gump. Coming off BG baseball its just more losing at this point.
    edited October 2014
    Unfortunately, I continue to follow the advantage guys and give them my obvious gump. Coming off BG baseball its just more losing at this point.

It's been more than 6 months of fucken shit!!
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    buythehook wrote: »
    It's been more than 6 months of fucken shit!!

Another Saturday bloodbath, Stevie staring down 0-6 with one pending. Sigh. Hopefully Ed comes thru
    edited October 2014
    Another Saturday bloodbath, Stevie staring down 0-6 with one pending. Sigh. Hopefully Ed comes thru

SMFH You can't make this shit up man.. It is unbelievable!!