Betting Talk

harvin to the jets...

newcombenewcombe Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
what? is he a major cancer or what? seemed like the jet sweep and the fakes they utilized with him were quite effective/excellent and now hes gone to the jets for a meager 2nd to 4th round pick? just a weird transaction in general...

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Often injured and a malcontent. Maybe Ryan can get him into it. Talent is superb.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    He didn't get along with Wilson.

Some rumblings that he was sleeping with Wilson's wife.

Not a tough choice for Seattle between those two.

Seems like a huge dick in general. Punched Tate in the face Super Bowl week last year, too.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I pay zero attention to the guy (no time to pay attn. to anything but work and kids anymore) other than what he brings to the game with talent but if he's that big a douche then good move to rid him as Seattle can certainly survive without him... be interesting to see if his ego will be too large to even put a full effort at the jets.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Seattle wasn't going to be able to afford him after this year anyway.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Kashmir wrote: »
    Seattle wasn't going to be able to afford him after this year anyway.

This coupled with multiple reports of not getting along with teammates and coaches including supposedly giving Golden Tate a black eye during super bowl week last year, punching Baldwin in the jaw this past August, and refusing to re-enter the game vs. Dallas last Sunday after complaining about lack of usage.

Reports say they have been trying to trade him for weeks.

Although it seems lopsided if all you look at is talent, was actually more like a no-brainer based on the above.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    How smart do the Vikings look now getting a first, third, and seventh round pick for the guy?
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    He must have really fucked up. Getting traded to the Jets is equivalent to getting the electric chair.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    He must have really fucked up. Getting traded to the Jets is equivalent to getting the electric chair.

Not really Mr.A. I'll take NYC any day over Seattle. Ask Derek Jeter about the perks. He'd work in Jersey and play in NYC.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Great Perks but I can't wait to see the trouble he gets into in New York. Party Party.
    edited October 2014
    I don not foresee PH enjoying the same perks as Jeter. Are any Jets popular in NYC? I would love to bet "yes" on piece of shit Harvin being arrested there.
    edited October 2014
    I would also wager <<<<1% of new yorkers would recognize him walking down the street