Betting Talk

what will the final week of RAS CFB run me?

homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
yes, i'm that lazy.

Comments

• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Based on the website, $250...

http://www.handicapper.net/order.php
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    yes, i'm that lazy.

Send me your $250. Tail Fishboom, Trackman and Wire2wire for a unit each and I'll send your $250 back if you dont end up ahead come Sunday morning. Guys haven't cost me a dime yet this year.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    And it's $195 not $250
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Ouch, that's steep. I'd max out at $250/play. Would need a damn good week it to make it worth my investment. Was the year $2K? Prorated, did that math in my head!!

Thanks for the info TL.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Send me your $250. Tail Fishboom, Trackman and Wire2wire for a unit each and I'll send your $250 back if you dont end up ahead come Sunday morning. Guys haven't cost me a dime yet this year.

Cpech,
    While in another man's store you can't piss on his product to a prospective buyer. LMAO!
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Picked up the extra service today because i dragged my feet on the final week.

however, taking this chance to once again confirm Edward is without match in the industry and a total class act.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Picked up the extra service today because i dragged my feet on the final week.

however, taking this chance to once again confirm Edward is without match in the industry and a total class act.

It's slowly becoming debatable
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Please since it's debatable in your mind please at this time tell me with whom. Please don't say Procap as much as I think he's a class guy and will do very well in the future he's got what 8 weeks under his belt. So at this time who is better.? Maybe you have a good answer because god knows you buy just about every service out there so maybe you do someone so enlighten me.
    edited October 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Please since it's debatable in your mind please at this time tell me with whom. Please don't say Procap as much as I think he's a class guy and will do very well in the future he's got what 8 weeks under his belt. So at this time who is better.? Maybe you have a good answer because god knows you buy just about every service out there so maybe you do someone so enlighten me.

Lol why do you think I buy every service out there? Here is my service purchase history. 5 years of ras cfb and CBB. 1 month of BG baseball this year. And 4 weeks of procaps totals this year.

Ras is up around 5-6 units in the last 3 years in cfb. Let's say it's cost around 4500$ for the 3 years. You better be betting a dime a game to be about even or up a small amount. I bet more than a dime a game on his plays but regardless it's been a mediocre 3 years in cfb. And it's tough to justify that when you include the cost of the service.
    edited October 2014
    I'm not disagreeing with what your saying and I take your word for it because I don't follow at all. But you still haven't answered the question you said "It's slowly becoming debatable" Who's better at this time? Golfer you're always asking about services and when you ask the first thing that comes to mind is your interested and it seems your always looking. Hey it's fine with me and I really don't care and it's none of my business or my money but you made a statement that I was interested in hearing your thoughts. That's all.
    edited October 2014
    I guess what is most concerning to me is how bad the "bad" weeks have gotten. They use to be like 4-5 and now they are about 2-10. But in the grand scheme of it all, ras has shown such a minimal profit in cfb that when you factor in the cost of the service it's not very profitable. Not to mention all heb hassle and stress that comes with it. In terms of other cappers being better. Honestly, and some of you may laugh at this, but fishboom on here posts day of game a few plays a week and does incredible. No stress getting the lines either. Just think I may be done with services for a while. I've been burned on one of accounts missing some ras releases this year bad. The movement has mattered more this year than I can ever remember it mattering. Maybe I'm just overreacting, I'm just gonna focus on the rest of the year and what's ahead and see what happens
    edited October 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I guess what is most concerning to me is how bad the "bad" weeks have gotten. They use to be like 4-5 and now they are about 2-10. But in the grand scheme of it all, ras has shown such a minimal profit in cfb that when you factor in the cost of the service it's not very profitable. Not to mention all heb hassle and stress that comes with it. In terms of other cappers being better. Honestly, and some of you may laugh at this, but fishboom on here posts day of game a few plays a week and does incredible. No stress getting the lines either. Just think I may be done with services for a while. I've been burned on one of accounts missing some ras releases this year bad. The movement has mattered more this year than I can ever remember it mattering. Maybe I'm just overreacting, I'm just gonna focus on the rest of the year and what's ahead and see what happens

I wish u the best of luck. Stress can lead to many bad things without even knowing it. I'm far from a religious person but I live by the serenity prayer.