Betting Talk

Hey Old Timer

kanekane Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
A classic. I thought you might like it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gic6B-B6rpg

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I love it!!! Some of your magic has rubbed off on me today I'm killing them. The day would have been perfect except for this idiot TCU coach going on 4th down near mid field against a team that has already scored 58 points on them. It was the last leg of a 4 team ML parlay coming back 1,840 for a half dollar.

One other thing I never feel comfortable when Baltimore is up and always feel uncomfortable when KC is batting. I think you said it first a team of destiny and as I type this they just took the lead. Well 7-0 with Ark,Wash and A&M still to go. Felt like playing today. F*** Baltimore

Thanks for the Winner...
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    The game went exactly as I thought it would, the Irish didn't show up. I know how frustrated you must be coming so close to hitting a big parlay, but TCU's coach Gary Patterson is one of the best in the business. There aren't too many coaches who get more out of their players than he does, in fact I'm a little surprised he hasn't left for a more high profile job by now. I'm having a nice day with just A&M left, I rarely play a favorite, but the spot is just too good to pass up. At this point I don't even know what to say about America's team, they finished last in HR's and they've been smacking them out all playoffs, I would buy a ticket just to watch Cain play center, the guy's amazing, throw in the best bullpen in the league, and they're only two games from the WS. I did make a play on the O's for the series, but it was a small enough bet that I don't mind the Royals advancing, they're so much fun to watch. BTW, the Dolphins will beat GB tomorrow, GL
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Don't understand not punting and going OT. It was a big game for TCU to win. Can't complain loved the card today a lot of good games and it's nice to have a big day. Good Luck tomorrow. Not betting against the Royals anymore and if San Fran blows this game I'll pack it in on the playoffs. Sometimes things don't click and that's always a good time to cut bait. Will see.Good Talking To You
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Terrible pass interference call on TCU, on 3rd and 10.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    jammer wrote: »
    Terrible pass interference call on TCU, on 3rd and 10.

Completely agree, even the announcer said it was a bad call. The ref basically decided the outcome of the game on a poor call