Betting Talk

P Manning or Brady ?

acetotenacetoten Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
just want some thoughts by the fellas ............
who do you think is the better qb or had a better career or whatever?

I'm a Manning fan all the way.

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Those 2 guys throw with such exact precision that they can do whatever they want when they throw the ball and no one would dare question it.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Peyton's always had better weapons,Brady.... Not so much as u can see
  • acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I think Brady has always had a better line???
  • acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    well not always, but every time i ever remember watching brady play it seems he has forever in the pocket
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    Those 2 guys throw with such exact precision that they can do whatever they want when they throw the ball and no one would dare question it.

If we're talking about the present, I most certainly question it. Brady's precision has been horrific this season.

If you meant historically, that's another story.
    edited September 2014
    Your right, I meant historically
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Career-wise? Brady easily. Let's remember PM came into the league hyped to the hilt. TB? Where tf are they going with a 2nd string QB from Michigan?
    This year's NE offensive line applied to Manning would make Belichick and staff look even worse.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Brady or Manning? Jennifer Lawrence or Kate Upton? Strawberry cheesecake or key lime pie? There is no wrong answer.
    edited September 2014
    whatever happened to Ryan Leaf.. he was touted to be just as good as PM in that same draft class
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited September 2014
    kane wrote: »
    Brady or Manning? Jennifer Lawrence or Kate Upton? Strawberry cheesecake or key lime pie? There is no wrong answer.

Manning, Upton, and cheesecake. Only tough decision for me there was the qb.
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    whatever happened to Ryan Leaf.. he was touted to be just as good as PM in that same draft class

Locked up