Betting Talk

Talk to me about NHL, NBA and efficacy

homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
of those Markets.

anyone with a clue? i lean yes based solely on sharp money digging out every inefficiency in ever market with potential profitability

but like i said, no clue really, just shots in the dark, like most of my posted nfl plays.

thanks to any and all for constructive input.

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    You start these sort of threads like 3 times a year.. do you ever get an answer your comfortable with?
    I'll stick around and see what responses you get especially on the NBA :thumbup:
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    heck yes I receive great benefit from these threads. And by way of intended consequences the board gains as well. That last thread about destroying the MLB closers proved to be a pivotal moment in my development. The best part, in my mind, is the amazing potential hanging from the branches of that thread waiting to be plucked. I mean everything any bettor would need to know to make a fuckton of money in MLB is just sitting there.

Here is a question for you wraps, what reaction will the board have when I say I was +46 Units from June 3rd through the end of MLB season?
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    The board will say, " why the fuck aren't you posting the plays on here then"
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Start here:
    http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/176607-NBA-Closing-Line-Value

Most of your answers will be in Talkingpractice's posts
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »

there ya go golfer. now that's a post meriting some value!
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Either that or "bullshit."
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    or 5d reduced juice overnight lines!

or

jesuscoolstorybro.gif
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited October 2014

thanks for the link to the thread Obi

Golfer, not sure how many on here would have the discipline/desire/drive/balls to play 2,000 games a year.