Betting Talk

Ever heard of..

golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
Has anyone ever heard of, or subscribed to a service called hittingpaydirt? AJ Atencio and Mark Mays are the 2 guys. My buddy purchased them about 1-1.5 years ago and they have been very very good. He sends me the games and it's legit. I don't bet most of them I just follow and see how they do, and I follow both guys on twitter. They seem pretty sharp. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them

Comments

• JafarJafar Banned
    edited September 2014
    I don't understand why you are so thick headed. There's no one on planet earth aside from RAS where you should be buying their picks.

The college totals market is small and so I think RAS is the one and only rare case where he should have a service. I'm also 99% sure he has access to very large outs and uses the service to get big line moves for middles.

Anyone else isn't even worth looking at. That includes Stevie Y, Dr H, Procap, and any other tout your little peanut brain comes up with. What you need to do is either figure out how to model yourself or get access to the true professionals who are always in need of more outs. If you can get down the amounts you say you can, it really wouldn't be hard to find these types of people, turn over your account, and sit back while they do all the work for you and give you a %.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Ras hasn't really had totals in 3 years. I doubt ras is trying to middle his CBB games but maybe. I would think he would be more profitable just betting the side he likes then trying to middle all the time.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited September 2014
    You are required to think outside of the box. Over bet side A come back on side B. You know a total is gonna move 5 points. Or a side 3. Why not bet as much as humanly possible when you can come back for any and all after the move. If you don't think RAS is doing this you are on Mars.
    edited September 2014
    I understand that. I do the same on 1 account
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2014
    1. It would be virtually impossible (for us) to over bet a CBB total.

2. Going opposite RAS plays even at peak numbers has proven to be very -EV over the long run.

3. We don't do 1 or 2.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited September 2014
    Forgive me if I don't believe a word you've said.
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Jafar wrote: »
    Forgive me if I don't believe a word you've said.

this thread should be fun
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I'll sell you some totals for $10,000. Private service.
    edited September 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I understand that. I do the same on 1 account

Just to clarify I was talking about cfb and CBB but no CBB totals cause we never have them anymore. Obviously have to get the release numbers though. Don't you think his clv wouldn't be as good if he was doing this ?
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited September 2014
    Well if you look at the lines they move on release, keep moving with followers and chasers and then close a little better from the peak. And it's precisely because of this.
    edited September 2014
    Jafar wrote: »
    Well if you look at the lines they move on release, keep moving with followers and chasers and then close a little better from the peak. And it's precisely because of this.

It wouldn't surprise me if there are others who do this, but believe it or not it isn't us.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    RightAngle wrote: »
    It wouldn't surprise me if there are others who do this, but believe it or not it isn't us.

You're a sharp business man and a capitalist, why not? There's nothing unethical about it.
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Ronbets wrote: »
    You're a sharp business man and a capitalist, why not? There's nothing unethical about it.

Unless ur over betting ur bankroll why would u?
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited September 2014
    Ronbets wrote: »

He does. He would just never admit it because it means he is working with a group/ betting plays before release. And for whatever reason, despite the fact that working with a group actually helps subscribers and keeps lines in place, he will never admit it.
    edited September 2014
    See post #6 again, and read 1 & 2. Not much else to say.