Betting Talk

Dallas - drinks and watch games

Starter03Starter03 Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
Not sure if this topic is legal here and if not, I'm sorry and feel free to delete.

I think there are probably a lot of us who live in make metro areas and it would be cool to meet and watch games together on the weekend and have drinks.

I'm in Dallas, if anyone else is in the area let me know and I will coordinate a time and place for us to watch games one weekend soon.

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Nothing wrong with that at all. The only rule that may come into play is not allowing the posting of contact info. Otherwise, have at it.

FYI, here are the Posting Rules.
  • Starter03Starter03 Member
    edited September 2014
    Ok cool. I will not solicit or post any contact info.

Guys let me know if there is any interest and approximately what part of town you live in and I will set something up. I can even call ahead whenever we go and try to get some drink specials, etc.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    golfer isn't too far from ya. Get together and fire off some pics of him during RAS plays. I have some ideas on how they will look but again would love some raw footage :). j/k of course golfer.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    golfer isn't too far from ya. Get together and fire off some pics of him during RAS plays. I have some ideas on how they will look but again would love some raw footage :). j/k of course golfer.

They need to revive that thread where ppl posted what they look like. I wanna see golfer, ive got an image also in my head