Betting Talk

Post your true units

lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
believe its important for people to understand how cruel this shit can be..i would argue less than 2% of subscribers are acutally at the units RAS Advertised:

ADVERTISED -9.55 (I LOST TENN OVER 2 UNIT PLAY) SO -11.66

Comments

• lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    AND ITS ACTUALLY MORE CUZ IN WEEK 2 I GOT CAPPED OUT AND MISSED 3 WINNERS
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    The past few months my bank roll has been decimated with bases and now the bad start to football. Atleast Stevie had a positive day.
  • James702James702 Member
    edited September 2014
    After 2 seasons of CFB with RAS & the 3 wks this year, I'm in the negative . Under 53% not sure On units yet . The biggest thing is the amount of time I wasted trying to get the lines & watching the painful losses mount up . I'm just glad it's over for me. Cheers
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    lakers, just use golfers thread to bitch brother. your stress level is boiling over my friend and gambling isn't your cup of tea. you're not the only one but you're exposing yourself yet again this year already. tides will turn so stay the course...
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    If you aren't getting the release lines you should cancel your subscription.
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    yeah thanks newc..sorry was just venting last night..believe it or not i actually won yesterday thanks to others on the board like fishboom...

i'll keep my mouth shut going fwd..peace bro and may the winners be yours