Betting Talk

Peterson Deactivated by Vikings Sunday per Shefter

NemaNema Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
Fucking scumbag beat his kid with a branch from a tree.

Comments

• mrwanker2umrwanker2u Member
    edited September 2014
    Nema wrote: »
    Fucking scumbag beat his kid with a branch from a tree.

Do you know what happened?
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    What a piece of shit, doing that to a four year old child. Fuck him, I hope he's suspended a long time, and more important, I'm glad he now has to answer to the law for what he did.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Lol.. I guess no one here was raised by old school parents. When I was bad as a kid, my parents spanked me and I learned my lesson. If I was really bad, my mother would take the branch from the tree and whip me in the ass. It didn't cause me to hate my parents, it taught me respect!!

My parents never abused me and they only punished me I was bad. They would also tell and explain why they would do that to me. I didn't get abused as a kid, but I remember what I did and I feared my parents. In my household respect for my parents or another other older person was very important. Kids don't respect anything anymore.. They walk all over Parents and it's really sad.

I certainly believe there is a difference between beating child and disciplining a child. Get a belt or a tree branch to teach a lesson is not abuse, unless You are beating the shit out of it kid.

I know many will disagree with me, that's how I feel.

In today's Society you can't sneeze without someone getting insulated or someone's feelings being hurt. No wonder we have a bunch kids that are being raised like super sensitive little babies.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    buythehook wrote: »
    Lol.. I guess no one here was raised by old school parents. When I was bad as a kid, my parents spanked me and I learned my lesson. If I was really bad, my mother would take the branch from the tree and whip me in the ass. It didn't cause me to hate my parents, it taught me respect!!

My parents never abused me and they only punished me I was bad. They would also tell and explain why they would do that to me. I didn't get abused as a kid, but I remember what I did and I feared my parents. In my household respect for my parents or another other older person was very important. Kids don't respect anything anymore.. They walk all over Parents and it's really sad.

I certainly believe there is a difference between beating child and disciplining a child. Get a belt or a tree branch to teach a lesson is not abuse, unless You are beating the shit out of it kid.

I know many will disagree with me, that's how I feel.

In today's Society you can't sneeze without someone getting insulated or someone's feelings being hurt. No wonder we have a bunch kids that are being raised like super sensitive little babies.

I take it you did not see pictures of the kid ? This is not about discipline, this was abuse.

Just my 2 cents........If you need to resort to violence to control any kid under the age of ten, you have lost the battle.
    edited September 2014
    I haven't seen the pics and I hope that the boy is ok. I don't condone Any type of abuse. My mother used the tree branch on me a few times as a kid and it never left a mark, it just stung like hell.

Like I said big difference between disciplining ur kid and abuse.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    What AP did was psychotic..........kid is 4 years old, he went too far.

A good open handed smack on the ass would have been more appropriate followed by 2 weeks of no video games ( what apparently cause this ).
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    These mega-millionaire athletes wanna have chicks in every city for some side action. Hey, there's nothing wrong with that....BUT show some fuken responsibility. Yeah know like SKemp:thumbdown: The following link might provide a solution:

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/ProductListVert.aspx
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2014
    Hook,
    I get your point about discipline, I was also disciplined quite often by my parents but it was with their hands, until their hands hurt so much they couldn't hit me anymore. Never causing bruising, bleeding, etc. and I was a lot older then 4.
    A 4 yr old til he bleeds , no fucking way, scum bag piece of shit (ap)
    How bad cud the child have been?
    Pretty sickening in my eyes.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    buythehook wrote: »
    My mother used the tree branch on me a few times as a kid and it never left a mark, it just stung like hell.

15 welts per body part..........go figure....on a 4 year old kid
    Next time you see somebody come back from an ACL within 7 months, 'stronger than ever' ....question the steroids, not the freak-of-nature stuff these dumbass turn-a-blind-eye reporters are writing about
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I really don't understand this culture, ap has 7/8 kids that he pays child support for, I mean come on bro! He is 28 years old - why would u live that lifestyle? I understand making a mistake or 2 and hoes wanting to get pregnant by him but what a dirt bag. Hook, I am all for a good spanking but not this.
    edited September 2014
    eug44 wrote: »
    I really don't understand this culture, ap has 7/8 kids that he pays child support for, I mean come on bro! He is 28 years old - why would u live that lifestyle? I understand making a mistake or 2 and hoes wanting to get pregnant by him but what a dirt bag. Hook, I am all for a good spanking but not this.

Like I said, I think there is a big difference between abuse and discipline. I never researched the story myself, I heard them talk about it on talk radio. I was hit with a tree branch a few times as a kid, it never left any bruises or marks.

I hope his kid is ok.