edited September 2014
    underwraps wrote: »
    BOL had +6.5 I hit it

Great job Wraps, sharps have driven the number down to three right now
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    kane wrote: »
    Great job Wraps, sharps have driven the number down to three right now

You know how much I love the star player missing angle :thumbup: I'm sick for this shit. Hopefully it plays out.
    Good Luck
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2014
  • pokerjoepokerjoe Member
    edited September 2014
    The market ended up making him worth ~1.5
  • worm33worm33 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    pokerjoe wrote: »
    The market ended up making him worth ~1.5

That's assuming the market was efficient on Friday.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited September 2014
    The vikings play calling made him worth 14.
    edited September 2014
    StevieY wrote: »
    The vikings play calling made him worth 14.

I'm surprised u expected different.
    edited September 2014
    worm33 wrote: »
    I'm surprised u expected different.

I didn't but you can always hope. They didn't win the award for worst play calling blunder of the day though.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I wonder if goodell is going to step in and suspend him
  • Dave MasonDave Mason Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    who did?
    edited September 2014
    Dave Mason wrote: »
    who did?

The Jets. Not for the timeout before the TD, that happens.

Two minute warning 1st half, up 21-9, 1st and 10 on the GB 27. What's the hurry? Run the ball, spread them out and run a draw, throw a quick pass to a WR in space, a screen, a shovel pass, anything to get the clock running. 1 play to get the clock running, then go back to work. The worst possible scenario should have been 24-9 at half. Great chance at 28-9 at half. Even if you score on the 2nd play, GB probably not going to get any more then a FG after you wasted a minute. If they call a timeout immediately, and you get a 1st down on that set of downs, they have virtually no chance to score with whatever time is remaining. You completely control the game at that point. You take a shot down near the goal line and get picked, giving Rodgers 2 timeouts and almost a full 2 minutes. 24-9, 28-9 at half is so much different then 21-16 at half. Completely changed that game. Even if you score on that play, why give Rodgers time to go answer it. You have a huge advantage at that point, what's the rush?
    edited September 2014
    you should coach. very sound logic
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    you should coach. very sound logic
    its sound logic, but hardly rocket science. its very hard to watch many pro and big time collage coaches butcher situations which seem 2nd nature to even casual fans. another gem was sf taking a delay pen with 124 left at home on 3rd and 12 . few coaches think 1 play ahead.
    edited September 2014
    Definitely not rocket science, just common sense.

Someone else had a delay of game penalty inside the 1. They still scored a TD but wow. There aren't that many plays you can call from there. If you are seriously having problems with it, close your eyes and point at one. It will probably work.

Jax calling timeout as the clock is running out on Washington who can only attempt a hail mary and may not even get it off. If you need to call a timeout to set up your defense, you are wasting your practice time.

Every year it seems to get worse.
    edited September 2014
    I live in Pittsburgh & Tomlin has been criticized over the years for play calling & use of the clock
    edited September 2014
    I don't know much about the nfl but I can't imagine Patterson getting a lot of his touches. ESP since he just became bellichecks main focus. Assiatta will get most of his touches I would think.

1 rush 4 catches for Patterson today.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    1 rush 4 catches for Patterson today.

Lmao at the self bump. Way to go, worm!
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I live in Pittsburgh & Tomlin has been criticized over the years for play calling & use of the clock

Dave, where U at in the burgh, I'm in Mt. Lebanon. Big win last night, Go Bucs!!
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    bluejake wrote: »
    Dave, where U at in the burgh, I'm in Mt. Lebanon. Big win last night, Go Bucs!!
    Mr.Jake
    I told u those Buccos would make a run. No quit in that team.