Betting Talk

Tough break in FLA/Idaho

white broncowhite bronco Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
After a long rain delay, a Florida player named Showers returned the opening kickoff 64 yards deep into Idaho territory, setting up what would have been a sure touchdown and an easy win for RAS followers, before the game was ultimately canceled.

Somewhere, Golfer1000 is on the phone with Florida's administration asking them why this game couldn't have been played, if not in full, than at least for 55 minutes.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Surprised when I checked my figures this morning an seen that my Florida Bet was still open (William Hill) so I call and asked is it live and they said for one week it's action regardless of time or placed played. I can't remember a book leaving a bet open that wasn't played that day.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Surprised when I checked my figures this morning an seen that my Florida Bet was still open (William Hill) so I call and asked is it live and they said for one week it's action regardless of time or placed played. I can't remember a book leaving a bet open that wasn't played that day.

OT I hate to tell you this but they only did it for you ;) LOL!! Talk soon
  • deadpaintdeadpaint Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Am I right to assume that any season win bets on Florida would be void if this game is never played? They say there is only one week they could play and they are not sure if both teams want to play it then
    edited August 2014
    I would think so. With the amount of games they play I would think all games must be played. We know Florida will win but what about the people who played under Idaho if that was even available.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Correct NO BET season total. Speaking of that game, with weather conditions the chalk players get the break with the ppd.
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I thought it might have been a good break as games on sloppy tracks benefits the big dogs.
    edited September 2014
    helmut wrote: »
    I thought it might have been a good break as games on sloppy tracks benefits the big dogs.
    I agree and bought it back when i found out how bad the weather was but one book cancelled and one didn't.
    If they play will make another decision at that time after seeing the number etc: