RAS CFB. FBS only
    0-8-1
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    James702 wrote: »
    RAS CFB. FBS only
    0-8-1

That's solid!

Make that 0-9-1 when Idaho under loses as predicted.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I'm shocked middle went down and scored. Of course I had 52.5 there. Not even mad anymore. Fucking just comical

I mentally marked it as a loser starting the fourth, naturally we get teased only to lose at the end. Just 1 of 365 Golfer, hang in there buddy.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    That's solid!

Make that 0-9-1 when Idaho under loses as predicted.

Lightning delay. Maybe they'll cancel the game.
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I lucked out on the AL 2H over. Can I luck out on two storms in one day?
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    fucked up thing is if we had 1st half on ras we wouldn't have been that bad today. maybe a winning day

idaho gm back underway..only took them 28 seconds to put 7 more on the board
    edited September 2014
    Worst day in the history of RAS since I've been a client and that's in both sports. But again, whoever thought SMU and northwestern were good bets obviously didnt watch last weeks games. SMU might not win a game all fucking year!
    edited September 2014
    i'm pretty sick of idaho..in all sports..between cbb last yr and the 2 cfb gms this yr..i'm good with that school
    edited September 2014
    And go ahead and throw Idaho under in their with the SMU and northwestern plays. Idaho under that's in the mid 50's?? Really?
    edited September 2014
    Always thought he added too many people to his team. Too many thoughts, too many ideas, too much going on. Plus makes it more difficult for us too trying to get numbers. He doesn't need any help, he's the best. He sure as fuck doesn't need whoever liked SMU. Wish it was just Ed, and the other two guys, I believe Craig and Mike.
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I knew this would be an epic thread today. While reading through this thread today, I figured there would be at least a 3 hour break between his posts. With his last one from the Emergency Room.
    edited September 2014
    0-10-1. See if Wyoming can go over to make it a clean sweep
    edited September 2014
    i still can't believe i was capped out and couldnt get the 3 winning plays today..the joke of the day was tenn over 53.5..:drinking:
  • bcl4bcl4 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Golfer, I generally enjoy your shtick, but I think its time to rip a few more swigs of crown and pass out for the night. Its the most +EV play you got at this point.
    edited September 2014
    21 all q2 in idaho...man..i can't believe this
    edited September 2014
    Won 7k on my own today and am down 12,000$ on the day.

It's just not worth all the hassle of trying to get down numbers, time constraints, ect, ect.... For days like this. Granted I'm still way up in the long term. And I also must add, I can't thank him enough for all the money over the years. And all the fun I have had doing this and sweating the games. With all that being said, its Still fuckin really annoying to have a day like this.

On another note, I don't like the tweets coming out each week offering people weekly subscriptions. Also the advertising of the higher rated unit plays going 11-2 last 5 years, of course they lose this week. Its almost like he's trying to grow the service to huge numbers, when I believe he ought to be going the other direction and making up for it with the cost of the service. It's almost becoming low rent. Just my opinion
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    45 points in first half

What a joke of a pick and day

Don't care that it is week 2... To lose every game is a joke

Already counted last 2 games as a loss
    edited September 2014
    2nd half under in idaho anyone..lol..this is sad..but it is harmless venting
    edited September 2014
    It's getting harder and harder to win. Has nothing to do with today.

The fact my only two remaining books are Pinny and Matchbook means its virtually impossible to play college anymore with any type of edge. I play for fun but long ago realized sportsbetting at a reasonable wager level is no longer +EV. About even for me. Every person with a clue is playing at the same few places. Every other book just copies. And the few that took good sized bets at -105 tend to go under and eventually stiff you. When Steviey and Ed come out with picks the limits are under $2k at Pinnacle. It's impossible to follow a syndicate to meaningful profit at this point.

The fact that RAS is counting more and more things in their record tell you how much tougher it is getting. The record is still completely transparent, and it's easy to back out the crap, but counting Division 2 and 2 half bets when they are playable for between $500 and $3000 for about 1 second seems kind of silly to me.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Won 7k on my own today and am down 12,000$ on the day.

It's just not worth all the hassle of trying to get down numbers, time constraints, ect, ect.... For days like this. Granted I'm still way up in the long term. And I also must add, I can't thank him enough for all the money over the years. And all the fun I have had doing this and sweating the games. With all that being said, its Still fuckin really annoying to have a day like this.

On another note, I don't like the tweets coming out each week offering people weekly subscriptions. Also the advertising of the higher rated unit plays going 11-2 last 5 years, of course they lose this week. Its almost like he's trying to grow the service to huge numbers, when I believe he ought to be going the other direction and making up for it with the cost of the service. It's almost becoming low rent. Just my opinion

You really need to stop spending the entire day in front of the tv and computer. You clearly do not have the makeup to handle the ups and downs that come from sweating every game and every play. Eventually your lowest lows will outweigh your greatest highs and you will crash.

You are going to be married soon, so this will be good practice for you , once your bets are in go out for the day go do something else and save yourself all this agony.

You will feel better in the long run, trust me , I have been there.
    edited September 2014
    if you are subscribed to the service sportsguy you can't just put the computer/phone/ipad down and disappear on a saturday..there were multiple releases all day so that statement is way off..if you are a subscriber you must be in tuned all time..how does anybody who does this seriously just "toon" out for the day..makes no sense
    edited September 2014
    To add to what lakers just said, if you want to win at this, it does help to watch games. To me there is more to it than just beating the close and going off and doing something else and knowing I will win long term. I like to take it a step further and watch/follow some action. Just how I choose to do it and just my opinion
    edited September 2014
    lakers22 wrote: »
    if you are subscribed to the service sportsguy you can't just put the computer/phone/ipad down and disappear on a saturday..there were multiple releases all day so that statement is way off..if you are a subscriber you must be in tuned all time..how does anybody who does this seriously just "toon" out for the day..makes no sense

After Thursday you should be pretty much done..........Did he even have 2h plays last year ? If so there were not many at least not enough to justify blowing your entire Saturday on the odd chance he might have one.

Even if you stick around Saturday morning so you can play the extras for 100 bux per pop you are still done by 9 AM PST.........I realize there are more extra games this year but in years past done by 9 PST and gone for the day, problem solved.

Why is this so hard for you to understand ?
    edited September 2014
    on a lighter more positive note....can we get a one time miracle on this idaho gm?....
    edited September 2014
    sports..the service is expanded this year..news to you i guess...so i have 3 outs and i can only bet so much as i have a weekly cap...
    edited September 2014
    We can argue this back and forth if you want but bottom line, for longevity purposes, golfer in my opinion gets to worked up to justify following every game.........

Is a bad beat tougher to take if you are watching the game or not watching the game ?
    edited September 2014
    agreed..but u can't just put the phone down if you are subscribed..my problem is i wasn't anticipating 19 plays on a week..typical of my gambling life...unpredictable situations always end up fucking me..never goes to the positive does it?
  • speedboyspeedboy Member
    edited September 2014
    lakers22 wrote: »
    Ergo,is it worth subscribing?
    edited September 2014
    An interesting thing has happened. CLV has hit 3.5 pts. 3pts if you throw out the division 2 games. This is far more than in the past. I believe a bunch of off screen places have closed (some stiffing people). This has led to far more followers playing at Pinnacle and/or Cris and thus more line movement. Whatever RAS's edge, it's not more today than a year ago and certainly not more than 5 years ago and yet the lines are moving more. While it has not been true in the past, I would bet that playing the closers the other direction going forward this year will be a winner.
    edited September 2014
    speedboy wrote: »
    Ergo,is it worth subscribing?

valid question..i am wondering that...prob woudln't be venting if it wasn't such a horrendous day but it was..

but bottom line im a loser when i bet my own gms..so i seek to follow those who win..
This discussion has been closed.