edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
More big fuckin plays we can get in utep under. Fuck

Comments

• Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    This has to stop, dude. Seriously.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    I like Golfer. Now don't get me wrong, if there were four or five more just like him, that would be rough, but there's only one of him, so I enjoy his posts and sweating of the games. Keep on bitchin' Golfer, I got your back.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Agree with Kane, as long as it's limited to golfer, it's entertaining. It's his thing at BT...

SunBelter knows sunbelt conference
    Jets never updates his record
    Okie can't keep a record
    Golfer bitches about plays as soon as a game kickoffs

I need those constants in my life.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Yes!! Wow texas got close! Anyway Hawaii under hits? We've gotten murdered so far on fuckin 3rd downs
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2014
    golfer, we obviously don't have rules about this, but I'm going to ask that you make a season-long thread starting next week for this sort of thing. Call it "Golfer's Bitch Thread" or whatever you'd like along those lines.

Some posters can't stand your rants, others have no problem with them, so I think this is a pretty fair compromise/solution. Thanks for understanding.
    edited August 2014
    Will do goats
    edited August 2014
    That will be one epic thread!
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    -200 he'll be bitchin' at some point about a RAS side not being first one out of the tunnel.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    golfer, we obviously don't have rules about this, but I'm going to ask that you make a season-long thread starting next week for this sort of thing. Call it "Golfer's Bitch Thread" or whatever you'd like along those lines.

Some posters can't stand your rants, others have no problem with them, so I think this is a pretty fair compromise/solution. Thanks for understanding.

He reminds me of Jerome from Manhattan for any long term WFAN listeners out there..................
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Obi One wrote: »
    -200 he'll be bitchin' at some point about a RAS side not being first one out of the tunnel.

I love the halftime bitch threads when an RAS play is losing. I mean why even bother if that's the case. Pathetic
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Coops wrote: »
    Agree with Kane, as long as it's limited to golfer, it's entertaining. It's his thing at BT...

SunBelter knows sunbelt conference
    Jets never updates his record
    Okie can't keep a record
    Golfer bitches about plays as soon as a game kickoffs

I need those constants in my life.

Very rude and untrue, from a friend!
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2014

Why wouldn't you just tell the poster that is so aggravated by these type of posts, to either use the ignore button or simply recognize the type of thread it is going to be by the heading ?

Oh right it is the choosen one that complained, so we will all adjust for his sake. Fuck get real !
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    man BK you bitch just to bitch. what in the world is the point of your above post. huge conspiracy theory still alive and well?
    edited September 2014
    Dr. H wrote: »
    This has to stop, dude. Seriously.

I am guessing if Golfer was a client he would not get this post ? Plus would get a happy birthday post ? Lmao
    edited September 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    man BK you bitch just to bitch. what in the world is the point of your above post. huge conspiracy theory still alive and well?
    What u call bitching is simply a non consistency in applying the rules of the sight.
    Everyone understands his posts this time of year, because 1 guy lives on this sight and goes through every thread posting his opinion or bitch , we have to make an exception ? Not fair IMO

But let me ask you , why don't you tell H to just ignore Golfers thread ?

Wouldn't that be the most prudent thing to do ?

Oh that's right he means free plays to you.
    edited September 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you just tell the poster that is so aggravated by these type of posts, to either use the ignore button or simply recognize the type of thread it is going to be by the heading ?

Oh right it is the choosen one that complained, so we will all adjust for his sake. Fuck get real !

I'm not entirely sure what your point is and even less sure what would make you refer to golfer as "the chosen one." Regardless, these posts will not be tolerated. Lose the attitude, learn some respect, or find somewhere else to post.
    edited September 2014
    I'm not entirely sure what your point is and even less sure what would make you refer to golfer as "the chosen one." Regardless, these posts will not be tolerated. Lose the attitude, learn some respect, or find somewhere else to post.

Learn some respect ? Now that was funny. Here is an idea , have an idea of what is being discussed before making such a foolish statement. #toofunny

No problem on the suspension thing, I can borrow $10 from someone to come in under a PhD title . Lol
    edited September 2014
    Learn some respect ? Now that was funny. Here is an idea , have an idea of what is being discussed before making such a foolish statement. #toofunny

So you want to be banned for repeatedly violating posting rules 1 and 2?

A yes or no answer will suffice, just to make sure I understand you.
    edited September 2014
    Tell me what broke either rule ? And what you found to be disrespectful ?
    The rules above only have 1 list and it seems your rules vary for posters, so let me know if my rules are different and where I can find those rules.

Thanks, not as ez as yes or no
    edited September 2014
    Tilting BK without even trying ftw.
    edited September 2014
    Not really all day of travel and time to kill.
    Just think if you are so annoyed by Golfers bitches , why don't you avoid them? Why even open them ?
    edited September 2014
    Fair enough, captain overreaction.
    edited September 2014
    Thanks H
    edited September 2014
    Tell me what broke either rule ? And what you found to be disrespectful ?
    The rules above only have 1 list and it seems your rules vary for posters, so let me know if my rules are different and where I can find those rules.

Thanks, not as ez as yes or no

If you need me to tell you how your two most recent posts towards me were disrespectful, negative, and/or otherwise undesirable, then that pretty much answers my question.

The site's rules (not mine) apply to everyone and are enforced (pretty leniently IMO) by humans who make imperfect judgment calls. You are free to disagree with the rules and/or how they're enforced as much as you want but that is not valid justification for violating them.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm half tempted to start posting plays here so Golfer can bitch about them.
    edited September 2014
    I'm half tempted to start posting plays here so Golfer can bitch about them.

There's no chance I would be following your games, so there would be no need to for me to bitch:)
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    No one noticed that this bet won -- like ~85% of all his threads. He should get a medal.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited September 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    There's no chance I would be following your games, so there would be no need to for me to bitch:)

I'm sure groovin chuckled at this.
    edited September 2014
    golfer1000 wrote: »

If he posts, you should follow.
    edited September 2014
    Dr. H wrote: »
    If he posts, you should follow.

Sorry if that was disrespectful. I don't know much about groovin that is why I said that. didnt mean for it to come across the way it sounded. Is he sharp?
This discussion has been closed.