Betting Talk

NFLX 2014 final teaser data

Bill the CopBill the Cop Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Sports Betting
As I've said in the past, for the NFLX tease all dogs +1 to +3 up 6 points.

2014 NFLX final teaser data, SS65

dogs +1 to +3, 36-8-0 for 81.8%

All unders teased 6 points, 51-14-0 for 78.5% (sad to say, I didn't tease those unders, it hasn't been that strong of a subset in the
past).

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Hey Bill, are you really a cop? If so, I have a question to ask you.
  • Bill the CopBill the Cop Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm a retired Deputy Chief of Police (25 years on the job). So ask away, I'll answer if I can.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks Bill. Okay so there's a radio host who was wondering whether or not someone could get arrested if they gave a cop the middle finger. Let's say I'm driving and doing nothing wrong in any way, meaning there wouldn't be any reason at all to pull me over, and I see a cop car next to me, what would happen to me if I flipped him off?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Just don't do it in Missouri... Especially if your black.
    edited August 2014
    Lacking any other issues, probably nothing would happen to you. However, police officers have some discretion in these situations as it could be construed as an "obscene gesture" under certain city ordinances. It really is a slippery slope though as 1st amendment issues come into play. It's like some drunk saying "I smell bacon" when a cop comes in to a bar. I've always told my troops, just let it slide unless you have other PC to take action. I know it may make some people feel good to push the envelope with this kind of behavior, but in the final analysis it really is -EV in the long run.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    kane wrote: »
    Thanks Bill. Okay so there's a radio host who was wondering whether or not someone could get arrested if they gave a cop the middle finger. Let's say I'm driving and doing nothing wrong in any way, meaning there wouldn't be any reason at all to pull me over, and I see a cop car next to me, what would happen to me if I flipped him off?

Come on Kane! You can do bettter than that. I waiting for a toughie and get a highschool inquir. You don't have to be a PBA member to figure that out. Individual cop descretion.
  • maidenguymaidenguy Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Bill, are you still pursuing the DOG/OVER strategy in the colleges. Not a good first day, just wondering if your following it this year.
    edited August 2014
    maidenguy wrote: »
    Bill, are you still pursuing the DOG/OVER strategy in the colleges. Not a good first day, just wondering if your following it this year.

Yes!