Betting Talk

Someone takeover the tennis pick thread quickly

60feetheat60feetheat Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
Hey I don't post my tennis picks but someone needs to take over those tennis picks because if people here are following them they soon will be on poor street with a tin cup and a monkey its terrible to post some of those plays.

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2014
    In case you weren't aware, winning is not a requirement for posting plays. You're free to voice the opinion that you don't feel a given poster has an edge, but please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

This is also something that probably belongs in the thread in question; don't think it deserved its own thread.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    "Hey, I don't post picks, but that guy up about 60 units over 500+ plays doesn't know what he's doing."

Funny stuff.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Dr. H wrote: »
    "Hey, I don't post picks, but that guy up about 60 units over 500+ plays doesn't know what he's doing."

Funny stuff.

Exactly what I was thinking. The guy posting wins all the time lol.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2014
    I guess you can tell I don't follow tennis threads and didn't really research what this OP was talking about, oops (probably should wait until after my coffee to post).

In any case, we don't need those types of posts regardless, but the fact that the capper is actually UP long term just makes it that much worse.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Did someone bet a little over their head yesterday?
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Did someone bet a little over their head yesterday?

Sure seems that way, doesn't it cpech.
    edited August 2014
    The ol' havent been on in quite some time, decide to jump into the tennis thread to see what everyone's ooooeeing and awwwimg over and then over bet all the plays, realize you spent all your weekend football money on tennis and then blame the guy that's posted nothing but solid stuff all year. Better be thankful he posted it in his own thread and not in H8te's.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Like Ice Cube said:

"Jiggity check Yo'self, before you wreck yourself"
  • 60feetheat60feetheat Member
    edited August 2014
    Feel a need to follow up on my Tennis response. I bet tennis all the time and trust me I bury this so call expert in overall plays. However I only started this thread because the US Open being a major brings in people who are novice at betting this sport and search sites such as this for information. The problem is this poster has been brutal for the novice player on playing his plays for this event. I am sorry if feelings somehow have been hurt I was just pointing out a fact for this event his picks have been awful.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    60feetheat wrote: »
    Feel a need to follow up on my Tennis response. I bet tennis all the time and trust me I bury this so call expert in overall plays. However I only started this thread because the US Open being a major brings in people who are novice at betting this sport and search sites such as this for information. The problem is this poster has been brutal for the novice player on playing his plays for this event. I am sorry if feelings somehow have been hurt I was just pointing out a fact for this event his picks have been awful.

You must make millions.
  • 60feetheat60feetheat Member
    edited August 2014
    Close but just thousands thank you I bet with my head not over it.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited August 2014

If you were as good as you claim it'd be millions. Tennis limits are huge now.
  • dtrain11dtrain11 Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Care to share any of these top notch plays?
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    dtrain11 wrote: »
    Care to share any of these top notch plays?

This
  • SnakeheadSnakehead Senior Member
    edited August 2014

Sounds like you would be the best one to "takeover the tennis pick thread quickly".
    We don't want you to take over the thread, but having an expert as yourself posting in his own thread would be a great addition to our limited tennis posters. (I'm sure you're NOT the type of poster that would quit posting after 1 bad week either)
    It's easy to say " I bury this so call expert in overall plays", but you've been a member since 2005 and it doesn't look like you share much of your knowledge and/or expertise.

Show us what your capable of doing!
    edited August 2014

Quit cryin like a little bitch then show us what you got
  • SnakeheadSnakehead Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Hey I don't post my tennis picks but someone needs to take over those tennis picks because if people here are following them they soon will be on poor street with a tin cup and a monkey its terrible to post some of those plays.
    h82lose won dog bets of +135, +165 & +230 today. Was it terrible for him to post THOSE plays? I believe he was 5-0 today for +7.3 units and 5-3 on Sat. for +2.16 units.

I defended you on a reply you made to a British Open thread, after the 2nd round was over, which may have been a thinly veiled boast of a play you made before the tourn. started. Your opposing point-of-view posts after the fact are not helpful to anyone, and in this case (tennis) was pretty demeaning.

You can become a hero and be a valuable asset to this forum if you post your expert knowledge (and picks) BEFORE sporting events start, or you can continue to berate people after the fact. The choice is yours.

I tried VERY HARD to be civil and not resort to name-calling or verbal attacks. I think you may have a lot to contribute, and I hope you decide to do that.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited September 2014

Is this real life?