Betting Talk

Bet on Line - Weird Story

originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Sports Betting
Last week placed wager - won - no $ added - thought I did not confirm - mad at myself; oh well

Yesterday had a train wreck - Lost 5 games - Have ticket # - no $ subtracted

Just called them, like a dummy, to tell them; they have no record of wager, but do have ticket # - I lost zero monies

Computer glitch with ipads they think

Honesty does pay

BEST

Comments

• CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm just glad you didn't win five games yesterday ;)
  • maidenguymaidenguy Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    It does pay to be honest. VIP Sports, some years ago told me they wouldn't take my bets anymore and I told them about the time I called them to report a bad line they put up. They let me stay there. I think a year or two later they closed shop but was promptly paid.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    maidenguy wrote: »
    It does pay to be honest. VIP Sports, some years ago told me they wouldn't take my bets anymore and I told them about the time I called them to report a bad line they put up. They let me stay there. I think a year or two later they closed shop but was promptly paid.

MG,
    It mighta worked out for you, but putting an apple on a teacher's desk has nothing to do with honesty.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited August 2014
    Computer glitch with ipads they think

Gonna send Bet Online some money and start betting with my iPad now. Thanks for the tip!
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Last week placed wager - won - no $ added - thought I did not confirm - mad at myself; oh well

I have forgot that last click a few times-- and, one of Murphy's Laws, it's always been a winner. Call me anal, but I always write down the ticket number and triple check that I made the bet--- then I relegate the ticket to the loser pile.

Glad to see you managed to come out ahead on the deal--- 5-1 ain't bad. :thumbup: