• Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    AMAA <<<<<<<<<<<<< AMA :)
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Wow I haven't seen the thremp screen name in years
  • h82loseh82lose Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    There is a screen name on there called h82luz. that is NOT me. just want to clarify, even though it probably does not matter.
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Sweet, something to read at work tomorrow. Ty
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited August 2014
    What was the question about a felon all about ?

Some guy Ed released to before the public or something ?
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Don't these guys loook pretty dangerous?
    stock-vector-vector-cartoon-graphic-depicting-a-butcher-a-baker-and-a-candlestick-maker-54423181.jpg
  • lakemonsterlakemonster Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    What was the question about a felon all about ?

Some guy Ed released to before the public or something ?

I would love to hear Ed address this himself here in the forum...

Rumors and stories like this have been floating around the forums for YEARS. Usually when there is smoke, there is fire...
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2014
    I would love to hear Ed address this himself here in the forum...

Rumors and stories like this have been floating around the forums for YEARS. Usually when there is smoke, there is fire...

I've addressed it several times, at several forums, including here. It shouldn't be too hard to find if you missed it before.
  • jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    RightAngle wrote: »
    I've addressed it several times, at several forums, including here. It shouldn't be too hard to find if you missed it before.
    Several times. You have addressed this probably 100 times.This question is old even for someone just reading it. They say patience is a virtue, you definitely have that in spades.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited August 2014
    Sure didn't take long for em to bring me up. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Ed did and it only benefitted subscribers. Maybe I should do one of these AMA deals. I'd like to know how I'm a criminal.
    edited August 2014
    I'm pretty sure the felon to whom they refer is the guy holding the cake, not you.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited August 2014
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Sorry about that, I didn't mean to pick at a scab.
    I tried to search it. Guess I am not using the correct words.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Sorry about that, I didn't mean to pick at a scab.
    I tried to search it. Guess I am not using the correct words.

The next time you do a search, include the name "Baker", see what comes up.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited August 2014
    I'm pretty sure the felon to whom they refer is the guy holding the cake, not you.

I was referring to this by jackwalshsports:

"i think that grooving guy up there who has been stalking Edward for years under a variety of ghost accounts is an idiot and obviously a jealous loser. and from what ive heard on the radio, he's a failed tout. that having been said, it baffles me why Edward still allows the other criminal from that little scheme to post to his forum."
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Did someone once try to strangle Jafar in a LV sports book or do i have him mixed up with someone else?
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited August 2014
    Did someone once try to strangle Jafar in a LV sports book or do i have him mixed up with someone else?

Lol. Yeah that was me. Krackman tried to put his sausage fingers around me. I hit him back and his little tag along Spider jumped in. Lasted maybe 20 seconds before security came in. They tried to kick me out and let krackman be but I said no fucking way. Metro eventually came and put us in seperate rooms while they reviewed the tape. Since he started it, they asked if I wanted to press charges. When it became clear Krack was headed to jail if I pressed charges, he sent a message through the cops asking if we could talk it out. I relayed back that paying a healthy portion of his debt would make me more amicable but Krack and his alligator arms didn't want to negotiate. So he went to jail. I'll never forget it, took 3 sets of handcuffs cause his arms don't reach back that far lol.

I didn't answer the subpoena so the case was dismissed. Sure was awesome though.
  • BishBish Member
    edited August 2014
    Jafar, why does everyone hate you? Pardon my ignorance I'm not a big forum guy. However in a previous convo you had disparaging words for a well liked guy in my circles. Just curious what your "story" is?
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited August 2014
    Bish wrote: »
    Jafar, why does everyone hate you? Pardon my ignorance I'm not a big forum guy. However in a previous convo you had disparaging words for a well liked guy in my circles. Just curious what your "story" is?

Who was I disparaging?
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited August 2014
    Bish wrote: »
    Jafar, why does everyone hate you?

I think it's a combination of the fact that I'm extremely smart and am not hindered by a sense of moral obligation or ethics. I also only fuck 10s, that could be it too.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Jafar wrote: »
    I also only fuck 10s, that could be it too.

Would need half a bottle of Grey Goose to even remotely call that blonde you posted a 7.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited August 2014
    Obi One wrote: »
    Would need half a bottle of Grey Goose to even remotely call that blonde you posted a 7.

I only ever recall posting a picture of the girl I brought to the Cayman Islands and it certainly wasn't of her face. You got a link cause I call bullshit.
    edited August 2014
    I only ever recall posting a picture of the girl I brought to the Cayman Islands and it certainly wasn't of her face. You got a link cause I call bullshit.

Yup, that one,
    She's wearing a hammock around her ass. As I said, don't go calling that a 10.
    edited August 2014
    I was referring to this by jackwalshsports:

"i think that grooving guy up there who has been stalking Edward for years under a variety of ghost accounts is an idiot and obviously a jealous loser. and from what ive heard on the radio, he's a failed tout. that having been said, it baffles me why Edward still allows the other criminal from that little scheme to post to his forum."

At least you weren't called a failed tout or a Meat Man ghost.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited August 2014
    Obi One wrote: »
    Yup, that one,
    She's wearing a hammock around her ass. As I said, don't go calling that a 10.

OK. This is an obv troll but I'll be damned if this girl is fat.
    102p0mq.jpg
    edited August 2014
    OK. This is an obv troll but I'll be damned if this girl is fat.

Never said she's fat, she's got a fine figure, just said she's not a 10. Which she is not.

I live on the beach. I know what I'm talking about. Not trolling, stating facts, she's not a 10.

Next time you're in the VIP at Hakkasan and Sunnery & Ryan spin, tell Doutzen I said Hi.