Betting Talk

Goats-- re Okie Thread

BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Sports Betting
Now I'm confused. During CFB & CBB I post mainly full game plays-- but, occasionally I also have the first half of the same game. For my record I've been using the full game plays-- and then when recapping the week also including a 1st half record. If I only have a 1st half play I include it in my main record. Is this the correct way to do it?

Thanks

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Now I'm confused. During CFB & CBB I post mainly full game plays-- but, occasionally I also have the first half of the same game. For my record I've been using the full game plays-- and then when recapping the week also including a 1st half record. If I only have a 1st half play I include it in my main record. Is this the correct way to do it?

Thanks

If you have 1H and full game of the same game ONE should count in your main, unweighted record (up to you which, but should be stated ahead of time).

If you have either on its own, it should count in your main record.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Goats wrote: »
    If you have 1H and full game of the same game ONE should count in your main, unweighted record (up to you which, but should be stated ahead of time).

If you have either on its own, it should count in your main record.

Thanks-- but it does seem unfair that if I go 1-1 I can't use only the winner-- I think there should be different rules for those of us who have been hitting under 30% over the last three years. :laugh:
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    Dogs, made me smile
    This is your year!!!