Betting Talk

Johnny Football...

blackbullblackbull Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Sports Betting
Watching him today allowed me to reminisce about the reports coming out of practice before his first season:

Word was that he could make some big plays, but was turnover prone and wasn't a complete QB. Jameill Showers looked like the better QB early on and then Johnny was eventually chosen for the starting gig at the end of summer practice b/c Sumlin thought his ability to run would add an element to his Air Raid offense (understatement, eh?). However, most reports were still much less than optimistic. Johnny then went on to win the Heisman..... Gotta love college football.

Best of luck to all of you trading in the college football marketplace this year :)

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    News today is Johnny Boy moved up on the depth Chart after his performance the other night. Did I miss something?
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm not doing the fundamental analysis for my NFL this year; so I'm rather uneducated on that type of information. However, I thought I heard that Johnny was going to get the start in Week 2 regardless of what happened in Week 1. You're certainly more likely to be privy to new developments however, OT, as I'm pretty much CFB 24/7 right now except for turning the NFLX games on in the background once in a while.