Cowboys u 8 -155
Lions o 8.5
Colts o 9.5 -120
Chiefs o8.5 +145
Vikings u 6ev
Jets u 7 +135
Steelers o8.5 -155
Raiders o 4.5 -165 (best bet)

Good luck and feel free to add your thoughts and picks.

Comments

• 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    This is what I played

Panthers u 8 -160
    Cowboys u 8 -155
    Lions o 8.5
    Colts o 9.5 -120
    Chiefs o8.5 +145
    Vikings u 6ev
    Jets u 7 +135
    Steelers o8.5 -155
    Raiders o 4.5 -165 (best bet)

Good luck and feel free to add your thoughts and picks.

My thoughts are that playing nfl rsw overs before a pre season game has been played is quite risky with the risk of injuries to star players.

On the others hands the exact oppo is true with unders.

GL
  • pettifoggerpettifogger Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    PREDICTION
    Boy swill not be 8-8 for the 4th consecutive year.
    I think you are on the right side.
    Horrible defense looks even worse this year.
    Offensive line still has 2 weak sisters and 1 rookie.
    Chances Romo starts 16 times is slim and his backups suuuuuuuuuuuck.
    P.S. I've been a cowboy fan since their inception and I'll be damned if they're not fun to watch.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    not a homer pick , but my best bet on all futures are jets over ..I heard there was 6.5 out there but I cant find it ...ill go ov 7 if I cant find it.
    Ill email you
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    I played under 8 Dallas even $$ with a handful of local, delusional, America's team fans.
    edited July 2014
    I played under 8 Dallas even $$ with a handful of local, delusional, America's team fans.

Delusion is mother's milk to us Cowboy fans. It helps us handle the disappointment better. Actually I wish that I could share that delusional state. I realize that when we get to the last game of the season with the playoffs on the line that a large dump in the pants is coming. Some way some how we're going down in flames. Let's hear it for Jerruh.
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Dallas went 7-1 ATS last year for the first half of the season and 2-6 for the 2nd half, when injuries in the Defense took their toll. I have no reason to believe that their defense has improved over the offseason. They would need a miracle season from Tony Romo and no further injuries on offense if they want to sniff 8 wins.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited July 2014

Wow even !
    Dang , best I could find is -155, my spot that takes bigger dollars is at -220 , don't know if they will go to 7.5 or not or just keep cranking the odds.
    edited July 2014
    Obi One wrote: »
    Dallas went 7-1 ATS last year for the first half of the season and 2-6 for the 2nd half, when injuries in the Defense took their toll. I have no reason to believe that their defense has improved over the offseason. They would need a miracle season from Tony Romo and no further injuries on offense if they want to sniff 8 wins.
    They're too busy sniffin dog butts.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    I played the Browns under 6.5 (+20). The last four years they've won 5,4,5,and 4 games respectively. I don't see them winning 7 games this season.
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Wow even !
    Dang , best I could find is -155, my spot that takes bigger dollars is at -220 , don't know if they will go to 7.5 or not or just keep cranking the odds.
    The guys i wagered with were fans, not bms.