Betting Talk

Arizona 7/21

traggs25traggs25 Member
edited July 2014 in Sports Betting
Can someone please explain to me why sharps are all over the diamonbacks today? Looking at numbers I feel Detroit should be like -200... whats going on here??

Comments

• IamaRhombusIamaRhombus Junior Member
    edited July 2014
    Verlander isn't seeing -200 on the road anytime soon, if ever again.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited July 2014
    FWIW, I played Arizona today.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    traggs25 wrote: »
    Can someone please explain to me why sharps are all over the diamonbacks today? Looking at numbers I feel Detroit should be like -200... whats going on here??

Lt.,

AZ currently undervalued. Among other things, they have the best kept secret in the NL.........rookie Dave Peralta.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Played Verlander -131 fwiw
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Anyone,
    How far does Ausmus go with Nathan?
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited July 2014
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Lt.,

AZ currently undervalued. Among other things, they have the best kept secret in the NL.........rookie Dave Peralta.

Nice call on Peralta.
  • waddywaddy Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Nice call on Peralta.

Be careful with Peralta, he is a 26yr old rookie who is in his first year above single a ball.
    The D Backs were so desperate for a warm body in the outfield they stuck him in there.

The D backs have that stiff they picked up from the Yankees going.....Is the over the play??
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited July 2014
    waddy wrote: »
    Be careful with Peralta, he is a 26yr old rookie who is in his first year above single a ball.
    The D Backs were so desperate for a warm body in the outfield they stuck him in there.

The D backs have that stiff they picked up from the Yankees going.....Is the over the play??

I don't know Waddy, he looks like the real deal.
    I got Detroit and Over.
    Betting over 9 on a Verlander game, who would have thought that a year ago.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Peralta is playing way above his head.
  • traggs25traggs25 Member
    edited July 2014
    Awesome stuff, this was my first post and am thrilled with the knowledge. Glad I stuck with my initial assessment tonight.