Sam BSam B Member
edited July 2014 in Sports Betting
Yes +
No -

????

Comments

• ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Assuming you are talking for the entire season and not just 2nd Half of the season?
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited July 2014
    ericvanden wrote: »
    Assuming you are talking for the entire season and not just 2nd Half of the season?

Yes, what are the odds he nets 44 units in the 2nd half of the season?

Someone throw out a line.
  • munson15munson15 Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Sam, 44 units in 2-1/2 months is a tall order.
  • Sam BSam B Member
    edited July 2014
    munson15 wrote: »
    Sam, 44 units in 2-1/2 months is a tall order.

Sure it is, but it's not a million to one.

Yes +2500
    No -4000

Yes +10000
    No -15000

Yes +1000
    No -1500

???
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Not likely to finish in the positive but Id plug him in as a favorite to have positive units post ASG. Not crtiticizing you on this as I don't know the intentions but it seems a little redundant with BG stuff, not from you but just in general. He's having a horrible year, and its easy to say it as Im not a client, but the season is what it is......shitty year.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    At his current post ASB pace I'd set the line at -500
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited July 2014
    Are you saying -500 , yes he finishes in + units ?
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Are you saying -500 , yes he finishes in + units ?

It is completely obvious to anyone with half of a brain that he isn't serious.
    edited July 2014
    Dr. H wrote: »
    It is completely obvious to anyone with half of a brain that he isn't serious.

Then how did you figure it out ?

You never know on this site, guys get very impressed by short windows of success, some even start services from a few good weeks.
    edited July 2014
    Then how did you figure it out ?

You never know on this site, guys get very impressed by short windows of success, some even start services from a few good weeks.

I think I'll keep this in my clipboard for you.
    I feel like I have to address the "small sample size" issue that has been brought up a few times. Over the last 13 months or so, I've posted 833 plays, won at a 56% clip (adjusted for baseball plays), won over 60 units, and consistently beaten the non-vig close in 2 markets.

Yes, I changed my name from tribe. I had a very good reason for changing my name, which has been vouched for by many board members. And back in the day I was what I called a "0 EV" poster. I was good enough to not lose money at -110 w/a lines, but I didn't make money at those lines either. But as I've mentioned a couple of times, I've worked my ass off to improve and I believe that the results over the last year+ reflect that I have.

The personal attacks are expected, say as much about the poster as they do me, and don't bother me at all. Hell, I wasn't the most polite fella, and I understand that and I probably deserve some flak for that. I just don't think the implication that I posted for two months, got hot, and went tout to capitalize on that is fair.
    edited July 2014
    LMAO - You might want to make it your signature.
    But add in,
    I did not count all my plays, I rarely counted my CBB sides, PLUS everything I ever said and wrote about other posters that I thought were possible Touts, I did myself !

Then you would be closer to the truth.

Keep going you are getting closer.
    edited July 2014
    LMAO - You might want to make it your signature.
    I did not count all my plays, I rarely counted my CBB sides, PLUS everything I ever said and wrote about other posters that I thought were possible Touts, I did myself !

All bullshit.

You are a sad, sad man. I'd lay -1000 that you check my website daily and root for me to lose. And I'd lay -10000 that you'll deny it here shortly.

Good day to ya, buddy.
    edited July 2014
    Did you count your CBB sides from last year that you posted on TL and others Threads, then started your own thread and lost 40+ units but then claimed, you would have only played those plays for 1/4.

I am the sad man, you are the biggest Con this site has ever had, and you are calling me Sad - that is funny.

Check your site to see if you are stealing plays from posters on this site ? Maybe

Cuz you sure are all over the picks forum, must be trying to find a streaky guy right about now, as your "hot streak" has pretty much collapsed.

Good day to you as well. It's simple H, avoid me and my comments. It never ends well for you.

Save the buddy crap, odds of you and I ever being buddies 1000000000000000000 to 1
    edited July 2014
    I feel like I have to address the "small sample size" issue that has been brought up a few times. Over the last 13 months or so, I've posted 833 plays, won at a 56% clip (adjusted for baseball plays), won over 60 units, and consistently beaten the non-vig close in 2 markets.

Yes, I changed my name from tribe. I had a very good reason for changing my name, which has been vouched for by many board members. And back in the day I was what I called a "0 EV" poster. I was good enough to not lose money at -110 w/a lines, but I didn't make money at those lines either. But as I've mentioned a couple of times, I've worked my ass off to improve and I believe that the results over the last year+ reflect that I have.

The personal attacks are expected, say as much about the poster as they do me, and don't bother me at all. Hell, I wasn't the most polite fella, and I understand that and I probably deserve some flak for that. I just don't think the implication that I posted for two months, got hot, and went tout to capitalize on that is fair.
    edited July 2014
    PERFECT TOUT ANSWER -

Avoid all the points that have been brought up against you and just make your own statement.

So avoiding all my statements confirms all my points. Thanks H

You might want to get with Pregame organization (very little training will be needed for you) , you and Johnny Detroit seem like twins to me.

He claims to be a winning handicapper also, except when you dig into his real record. (Must be the Michigan clear blue water)
    edited July 2014
    I've addressed them all ad naseum. It's not my fault you're too fucking stupid to remember and keep bring up tired lies.

I'll add one more thing here: it's a good thing for you that I keep my subscriber list confidential.
    edited July 2014
    Almost forgot:

edited July 2014
    Are you claiming I am a subscriber ? You must be joking.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited July 2014
    I am unaware of why it was necessary to change your name from Tribe. Please do tell?

Also: can you please comment on why this tout endeavor is any different than your previous one where you just flipped coins? You changed your name and spent countless hours improving your game? Is that all you got? http://tribescbbtotals.blogspot.com/
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Jafar,

I came into this board like many other jackwagons that thought they knew what they were doing. I am the first to admit that I had absolutely zero idea of what it took to make money sports investing rather than sports gambling. Of course it's still gambling but it's controlled. I have learned a lot of stuff over the past 2 years and I can thank Doc for helping with some of that. The guy was a complete schmuck when I first joined but looking back I deserved it. I agree that it's a little crazy how quickly he went back to selling a service, but based on the results he has started producing over the past year I think it's warranted. I also understand that one years worth of results does not justify you as a "winning" capper. It's just a small sample size, I wish he had waiting a full year instead of only 6 months since changing his user name. He chose to do it now so that's his call. Had all the BG supporters around here subscribed to Doc's plays instead of his own you'd be getting lots of responses in his support. I have personally spoke with Doc about exactly why he changed his User name and like I have said before it's 100% justifiable. Did what happen fittingly give him a new name and persona online and maybe get a him a few sales, it's possible. But what happened is in no way funny or even something that people should continually be bringing up.

I never quite understand why people continue to shit on each other around this place. It's sad that a few people cannot just let things go. You don't have to be his best friend, neither does BK but just let things go. We're all entitled to our own opinions but there are countless other forums out there for garbage like that. This place should be a place where we all do our best to help each other learn and better our betting careers. I know it means little to you but that's my 2 cents on the situation knowing what the reasoning behind him changing names.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2014

Although I don't have a side in this debate, and I do appreciate the contributions you made to my bankroll this year, I do have to say, the comment: "Hell, I wasn't the most polite fella" is a severe understatement.
    edited July 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    Jafar,

I came into this board like many other jackwagons that thought they knew what they were doing. I am the first to admit that I had absolutely zero idea of what it took to make money sports investing rather than sports gambling. Of course it's still gambling but it's controlled. I have learned a lot of stuff over the past 2 years and I can thank Doc for helping with some of that. The guy was a complete schmuck when I first joined but looking back I deserved it. I agree that it's a little crazy how quickly he went back to selling a service, but based on the results he has started producing over the past year I think it's warranted. I also understand that one years worth of results does not justify you as a "winning" capper. It's just a small sample size, I wish he had waiting a full year instead of only 6 months since changing his user name. He chose to do it now so that's his call. Had all the BG supporters around here subscribed to Doc's plays instead of his own you'd be getting lots of responses in his support. I have personally spoke with Doc about exactly why he changed his User name and like I have said before it's 100% justifiable. Did what happen fittingly give him a new name and persona online and maybe get a him a few sales, it's possible. But what happened is in no way funny or even something that people should continually be bringing up.

I never quite understand why people continue to shit on each other around this place. It's sad that a few people cannot just let things go. You don't have to be his best friend, neither does BK but just let things go. We're all entitled to our own opinions but there are countless other forums out there for garbage like that. This place should be a place where we all do our best to help each other learn and better our betting careers. I know it means little to you but that's my 2 cents on the situation knowing what the reasoning behind him changing names.

Cpech,
    What you said has to be a two way street. (about shitting on each other)
    The guy was an asshole then and he is just a softer asshole now.
    I called him on his shit from day 1 and still do. Back then he barked louder because he was not an official "tout" , now he is just more careful, because he needs this place to get more customers.

I am not here to change anyone's opinion on him, you think he is great and he can make you money - great good for you.

But if you are going to talk about his "overall" record or he is going to talk about his ability overall, do some research look at everything, then you will get a clearer picture of the person you are investing in. We talk a lot about "Transparency" on this site because of the very shady business of sports handicappers, this guy did and still rips recreational players for posting plays that are off a bit, or not keeping their record etc, but yet he makes a 100+ plays for an entire season that does not count. But then in the same breathe will tell you that he has been winning for 13 months. HUH ? That makes sense to you ? If you are going to refer to 13 months then all the picks in the 13 months count right ?

I am glad he apologized to you and it seems that went a long way in getting you to be a supporter of his, and that is fine, but no you didn't deserve to be spoken to in the way he spoke to you in the beginning.

To each their own Cpech.
    Good Luck buddy, did you ever do that deal with the meal deliveries ?
    edited July 2014
    Please link the 100+ college hoops plays in the last 13 months that apparently lost 40 units.
    edited July 2014
    Although I don't have a side in this debate, and I do appreciate the contributions you made to my bankroll this year, I do have to say, the comment: "Hell, I wasn't the most polite fella" is a severe understatement.

Glad I could help your bankroll. I appreciate you repaying me by repeatedly bringing up the fact that I was impolite. At what point does berating that point become impolite?
    edited July 2014
    Please link the 100+ college hoops plays in the last 13 months that apparently lost 40 units.

Summer is here , school is out, you have nothing but time on your hand.
    The king of cut and paste - go find it and do it yourself. You know it is true. remember this "THIS THREAD IS GOLD" my comments about your thread.

Make sure if you have a CBB package coming up, let me know, I will buy it - Fade all day long !

-40 units ? Shit I think you were that much on TL and Jals threads alone, not even counting your own.
  • ct5320ct5320 Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Which stalker is more obsessed?

Rip /w RAS -200
    BK w/ Dr. H +170
    edited July 2014
    Summer is here , school is out, you have nothing but time on your hand.
    The king of cut and paste - go find it and do it yourself. You know it is true. remember this "THIS THREAD IS GOLD" my comments about your thread.

Make sure if you have a CBB package coming up, let me know, I will buy it - Fade all day long !

You've made these picks up, how the fuck am I supposed to find them? I recall losing maybe 5-10 units 2 years ago on sides that I warned people were 1/4 unit strength picks, which is likely what you're talking about and every time you mention it the numbers just get bigger and bigger. Yeah, they were shitty. But I'm not trying to sell sides now am I?

I'll be selling totals. You gonna buy and fade those?
    edited July 2014
    ct5320 wrote: »
    Which stalker is more obsessed?

Rip /w RAS -200
    BK w/ Dr. H +170

Man CT, I was sure I was going to be -350 on this one.

LOL - I get it , I am moving on today. Time for a nice cocktail .
    edited July 2014
    You've made these picks up, how the fuck am I supposed to find them? I recall losing maybe 5-10 units 2 years ago on sides that I warned people were 1/4 unit strength picks, which is likely what you're talking about and every time you mention it the numbers just get bigger and bigger. Yeah, they were shitty. But I'm not trying to sell sides now am I?

I'll be selling totals. You gonna buy and fade those?

Sorry don't wager pennies. A non-tv total ? How much does it take to move that game 50 or 75 dollars ?

I am done H, enough with you and your crap. See ya, don't make me lose my Verlander pick cause you chased me.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Glad I could help your bankroll. I appreciate you repaying me by repeatedly bringing up the fact that I was impolite. At what point does berating that point become impolite?

I didn't mean to belabor my point. But, for you to make the comment, I referred to, has a certain "toutish" appearance to me. "I wasn't the most polite fella" is a very tempered version of how rude, malicious, and obnoxious you truly were. For a long time, I thought , if I ever am going hunting assholes, I want to bring along DrH/TCJ as a decoy. I will now let this go, and wish you success in your sports' picks endeavor.