Betting Talk

Don't forget about shark tank tonight...

2»

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    That was the best move they ever made - giving up half the business.

50% of a business on steroids (thats what happens when the "Sharks" get involved with these businesses) is better than 100% of a start-up that produces very little revenue & lacks vision

congrats fishboom!

exactly! pretty sure that's why they didn't hesitate or even counter when offered. wise investment for all 4 it will be.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    newcombe wrote: »
    exactly! pretty sure that's why they didn't hesitate or even counter when offered. wise investment for all 4 it will be.

I couldn't be happier for him and I will buy one like I said just so I can said the Boom did this. What I meant by my response on a counter offer is that to keep controlling interest as they become more educated at that business level that the sharks are at. I'm excited I told my wife to tell everyone at work and it was on the break room TV. She said people loved it and of I gave them a BS story through her telling them me and boom go way back and I'm going to be an investor .:laugh:

Can't wait to see it on the market. The very best Boom A man with vision
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Congrats Boom! I didn't watch the show, but I saw the product on your website. A pretty clever invention, GL with it.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    fish congrats - great deal for you guys! looks like you hit the lotto with the product and the deal
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Fish, Great invention and a sweet deal you got from the Sharks. Great Job.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    I just watched the episode, congrats fish. It brought me back to middle school. I hope you guys do very well and I would love to hear any updates in the future about how it goes and how it was to work with ur new partners...

BTW...I love it at the end when ur walking out and ur saying " boooom"...lolll
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited February 2014
    Fish how is it going ? Or are you not suppose to tell us ? Hope your making millions !
  • fishboomfishboom Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks BK and all. It's going well. Will have update soon.

Here comes the Boom
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited August 2014