Betting Talk

The Tao of stuckey

Comments

• CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Back to original topic (which is awesome btw)... Who is on Stuckey watch tonight?

We don't honestly expect him to be silent all evening do we?
  • namathfannamathfan Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Put me in the "don't carded group"
  • namathfannamathfan Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    "don't GET carded group"
    edited February 2013
    "Melts come in bunches, people."
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited March 2013
    "The people that lay awake at night thinking of my twitter are the people I block. Just trying to help people learn discipline and flip coin"
    edited March 2013
    "For those that dm'd me in NYC, my DM wouldn't work on my phone!"
    edited March 2013
    "About to have a big day despite a lack of breaks earlier. Still have small dick haters filling up the timeline lol."
    edited March 2013
    "We can't buy a backdoor and getting fucked all over, but went our way last month...still fine on the day...outcap the moose"
    edited March 2013
    "Huge push moose on Irvine. Up 4 with ball. Turnover. Beach 3 with 3 secs left. Where was that 3 with ND or UCF lol. Ends 3."
    edited March 2013
    "MTSU wins again in a game that is meaningless to them...give them a 9 seed playing Kansas 2nd round so I can unlooooooooooooooooooooooad"
    edited March 2013
    "Here is the thing...NOBODY is a clear favorite right now and I love it"
    edited March 2013
    "Vcu truuuuck. Zzzzzz"
    edited March 2013
    "Never stop learning. I just graphed out my games I marked as "melts" for the year. High percentage on Mondays. Random right?"
    edited March 2013
    "I don't think a trend exists unless I identify qualitative casualty." Could be legs on 2 days rest since most play Saturday. Next step..."
    edited March 2013
    "Problem is I need to get all the "melts" & define them in a standard way to increase sample size & eliminate my emotional bias of being involved."
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Hey Coops,

Quick question,
    Any chance you have Rob Perez' (World Wide Wob) record on his posted plays for this season?
    edited March 2013
    Obi One wrote: »
    Hey Coops,

Quick question,
    Any chance you have Rob Perez' (World Wide Wob) record on his posted plays for this season?

No, never tracked, think he has a blog where he keeps results, but not sure if they are accurate.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    "I've said it many times.... you get more bad beats when you are on the right side more often than not."
  • RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    In response to why he doesn't log his record: "Because I play other stuff not tweeted out. Maintaining 2 records is a hassle and I have nothing left to prove to anyone but myself." This guy and @Wes Reynolds, who has about 50 plays going tonight and is almost as smug, are certainly a hoot to track!
    edited March 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    In conjunction with nropp's big loss on isu, these cats may break the Internet tonight with their twitter timelines

Got another 10* tonight from our boy nropp.... Twitter may be real good later on.... Ohh yea, Stuckey is feeling better also
    edited March 2013
    "Potential for first losing Saturday in a century. Optimist me says glad to get it out of the way before the next ones!"
    edited March 2013
    "But, I'm due for a bad streak as I've been saying. Stay disciplined fuckers."
    edited March 2013
    "People are still so short sighted. I try to teach, but about to give up on that front."
    edited March 2013
    "Damn, sratched that Tenny list off the lean list too. Was a coin flip, but would have been a nice break to get on the day"
    edited March 2013
    "Monday mornings tweeting me 10 minutes in about how Wichy was a lock lol"
    edited March 2013
    "I'm always the optimist. This game could easily be 30-0."
    edited March 2013
    "30/1 shot just went on the road to the 1 seed and fucking TRUCKED. LIU perfect matchup too. Hope Norfleet is healthy! Let's fucking go!"
    edited March 2013
    "Of my lean list last night, last two scratches were Boise and Lafayette. Hate when that happens..."

Dude has never scratched a single loser, fyi
    edited March 2013
    "NCAA haters have now gone away. Now, haters trolling 6th losing day of NHL year after I said there will be many. Block list additions!"
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Stuckey: 2 more days til Vegas. I can't wait to be sitting in the book on Thursday morning. Wednesday will be eh

Paul Mullins: @ Stuckey2 ill b supervising the Venetian sportsbk Fri n Sat frm 11-7 if u wanna swing thru. We hv the best tvs by far, non smkng, free wifi

Stuckey: @pmmullins13 good stuff...Ill try to swing by

(and here comes the fun part)

Paul Mullins: @Stuckey2 N if u open an accnt, u can place ur bets frm ur seat or a smartphone. I wrk for Cantor Gaming, we run 7 sprtsbks in town now

Stuckey2: @pmmullins13 lol I know all about Cantor

This makes me think about that Haralobos Voulgaris story, where he once was using a tablet in 1 of the books in Vegas. When confirming/entering his bet, the screen would stall, and when the tablet was working again a couple of seconds later, his bet wasn't placed, but the lines had moved across the board....