Betting Talk

Can anyone verify sharpfoortball analysis's record?

2»

Comments

• white broncowhite bronco Member
    edited September 2014
    kdog wrote: »
    Uh, the post above his? Written by you.

Didn't know if he had any experience/interaction with him.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Any reason?

Like kdog said, your post is pretty damning by itself.

But aside from that - he isn't transparent and his record is completely made up. And he is the absolute master at the tout trick of having multiple subsets of plays. That way he can always advertise that something is hot. "10-2 run on 2* totals!", "Computer picks are 8-1 over the last 2 weeks," or some other data mined bullshit. Fezzik is a pro at that as well. If you have enough different types of plays, random chance says that at any given time, one of them will likely be running well enough to market.
    edited September 2014
    Didn't know if he had any experience/interaction with him.

Years ago, yes. And he's only gotten worse and sleazier as time has passed.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Right now he has 2 plays: Personal Plays (his NFL) and Computer totals (cfb). HIs plays (after a few weeks) range from 0.5 units to 1.5 units (only had one of those). He posts his nfl plays on his website.

For his personal plays, he has a guarantee that if he doesn't hit 57% in a month, then you get 125% prorated for that month. So if your fees were $200, then you get $250 back.

I've been a member for 2 weeks, so i'm not vouching for anything, just passing along info
    edited September 2014
    jm wrote: »
    Right now he has 2 plays: Personal Plays (his NFL) and Computer totals (cfb). HIs plays (after a few weeks) range from 0.5 units to 1.5 units (only had one of those). He posts his nfl plays on his website.

For his personal plays, he has a guarantee that if he doesn't hit 57% in a month, then you get 125% prorated for that month. So if your fees were $200, then you get $250 back.

I've been a member for 2 weeks, so i'm not vouching for anything, just passing along info

Am I right that you pay extra for the guarantee and you only get 125% of the extra $200/month that you pay for the guarantee? He keeps the base subscription price no matter what if I'm understanding this correctly. So if he has one winning month out of four, you've given him $899 base + $800 for the guarantee package and he throws you back $750 because he didn't hit his mark 3 out of 4 months, and he's still collecting $950. IOW, he's not really guaranteeing his base subscription.

Hope he wins for ya, jm.
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Totals are supposedly his strong suit..liked the fact he is connected to Krackman. Posts a lot of stale lines or laying -130-140 on a two team teaser.
  • bumpobumpo Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I promise you, this guy is a POS. Chases steam, posts bogus numbers.
  • groovinmahoovingroovinmahoovin Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    kcburgh wrote: »
    Totals are supposedly his strong suit..liked the fact he is connected to Krackman. Posts a lot of stale lines or laying -130-140 on a two team teaser.

I thought Krackman preferred betting totals at +150 or higher.
  • JafarJafar Banned
    edited September 2014

Lol. He sure does! And then stiff his partner!
  • MrAdvantageMrAdvantage Senior Member
    edited September 2014

who is Krackman what do u mean by posting totals of 150 or higher?