Betting Talk

What are you betting on during the virus slowdown?

Jake T.Jake T. Senior Member
edited March 2020 in Sports Betting
Any little known sports out there still going that a fellow degenerate can throw some coin on?

Comments

• gatorshoosiersgatorshoosiers Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    Women's Golf and Horse Racing
    Cactus Tour Golf

Moon Valley Tournament
    at Phoenix, Arizona
    March 18-20, 2020

Odds to Win:
    A Olson 11/2
    A Nordqvist 11/2
    A Sharp 13/2
    L Strom 8/1
    M Harigae 10/1
    S Schmelzel 12/1
    S Popov 14/1
    H Moore 14/1
    S Burnham 20/1
    C Woods 25/1
    A Varma 25/1
    S Hausmann 25/1
    E Arvidsson 40/1
  • danshandanshan Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    Esports CSGO and others are playing daily! good limits and good selection of games
  • BennyProfaneBennyProfane Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    danshan wrote: »
    Esports CSGO and others are playing daily! good limits and good selection of games

I used to study this stuff for betting purposes several years ago, but I've been out of the loop. I'm just now going into Google to try and find resources. Can you (or anyone else) recommend links on where to go to find info/tips on this?
    edited March 2020
    https://www.hltv.org/matches has the best info for past matches and stats and dotabuff has good info as well
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    I am betting my wife drives me crazy

$1000 to win $1
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    actually am back testing, the best i can, all my models , setting up everything i can for mlb ...
    edited March 2020
    you know an awesome tool for backtesting MLB, use the Show and run sims, you will be blown away on what you get
    edited March 2020
    not for baseball , cant really back test that , make lines everyday on updated stats and pitcher stats , nearly impossible to do
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    I am betting my wife drives me crazy

$1000 to win $1

I'd need bigger odds than that
  • cshcsh Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    jets96 wrote: »
    not for baseball , cant really back test that , make lines everyday on updated stats and pitcher stats , nearly impossible to do

You being serious here?
    edited March 2020
    the only way I CAN do that is, go back and look at my sheets, i have one for every day and every game, change what i want changed, and see what i come up with.....are you serious ??? its all on paper, that's not happening.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    Personal gardening and landscaping during the day and trying to learn Spanish in the evening. Why not?, English is becoming obsolete.:jk:
    edited March 2020
    your alway there in times of peril with something that makes me laugh, coronavirus , dan whatever.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2020
    Jets, weren't you just in northern Italy for a wedding? Lucky u got outta there unscathed.
    edited March 2020
    i was in lucca but that was a couple of years ago .....i think
    edited March 2020
    right ,and i was in fla last week and then found out that the TSA agent at the ft lauderdale airport had the virus at the same fucking delta terminal i went through...lucky they were wearing gloves and masks though , fuck ,cant make this shit up.....new york is fucked right now....every hour they are closing something, today i went out and bought two cases of wine, i dont drink wine,wife does, and 3 bottles of stori orange , 2 bottles of rum , and 2 12 packs of heineken, am set for a week now.