Betting Talk

Bookmaker

StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member

I have been messaging their live chat for past few weeks looking for updates on what to expect on a rather large (for me at least) NBA future bet.

I have been told multiple times. A decision would be made when the league made a decision.

Today....BM management still hasn't made a decision. No answer to what is happening with futures.

Just wanted to point this out. Hope everyone is well.

Comments

• StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member

update as of 5 minutes ago.

"Thank you very much for your patience. Currently, management is still studying the details and waiting for an official statement to proceed with the grading. We don't have an update from management yet."

Update......

"Thank you very much for your patience. We are still waiting for an official decision from upper managment sir, I really apologize for the inconvenience that this has taken so long to be graded, but upper managment are the once that have the final decision on it"

• rookrook Senior Member

I wonder if they might be holding off because there is still a possibility that further regular season games might be played?

maybe. but they wont answer the question of what if there aren't 82 reg season games played.

which we all know won't happen.

they're just sitting on money they know they'll have to pay back.

asked for an update this morning.

As per management.

Until we have the official statement, this will be graded.

Rogena - 10:11 AM

what official statement? the league has set a schedule to resume play . i keep getting the same answer...."we're waiting on the league"

the league plan clearly does not have division championships as a part of it. so i dont get how this isn't refunded already

You - 10:12 AM

That is management decision.

Rogena - 10:13 AM

so if they finish the season in FLA as currently planned. how will the wager be graded?

You - 10:13 AM

They are working on that to see how it will graded.

Rogena - 10:14 AM

ok. i know its not your responsibility but theyve had MONTHS to figure it out and still dont have answers

You - 10:16 AM

I really apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Rogena - 10:16 AM